• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tinks

Worlds Greatest Cook.⭐⭐
I have just heard from a chappie at the club that next season they are planning to introduce a ticket/credit/voucher (or whatever they want to call it) system for away game tickets. Dont know the full story as of yet as it is still being reviewed. I think this is a great idea especially for those poor souls who cannot afford to buy a season ticket, but attend most home/away games. has anybody else heard anything?.
The club is also reviewing next year's season prices and apparantly there is going to be some change regarding the family stand although have to be honest did not push this one too much as I do not use the RBS stand.
Let's hope they get there finger out quick as after today there is only one home match left.

Most Premiership clubs do this. It's a very good idea and great system. The more points you have then the higher priority you have for the big games i.e. when we played Man Utd.
At Spurs you get higher points for the further you travel, so a game up north on a tuesday night would get you more points than a London away game on a Saturday.

Most Premiership clubs do this. It's a very good idea and great system. The more points you have then the higher priority you have for the big games i.e. when we played Man Utd.
At Spurs you get higher points for the further you travel, so a game up north on a tuesday night would get you more points than a London away game on a Saturday.

So hopefully they can start by looking at who went where this season

Being a liverpool fan, they do this aswell, and its pretty much impossible for the normal fan to get an away ticket as priority always goes to fans who have been to 10 away games or more, then works its way down, so they are guarenteed the 'hardcore' or most loyal fans at every away game.

Great idea. I'm a non seaso who's exiled at uni in Bournemouth. I've still managed to do about 25 games this season but the bulk of these are away. When the big games come along unless your a seaso there's always a panic. you're no less of a fan if you go to more aways than homes. I just prefer the atmosphere of away games. Typical that I can finally get a season ticket next season and this will mean bugger all personally!

To be fair next season will be a diferent kettle of fish as all the CHAMPIONSHIP GLORY BOYS (u know who you are) will not be there and we will be down to 5000 every game......

Plenty of tickets to go round.......

To be fair next season will be a diferent kettle of fish as all the CHAMPIONSHIP GLORY BOYS (u know who you are) will not be there and we will be down to 5000 every game......

How do you know that? Many of the new fans who enjoyed the rollercoaster of the last few seasons may now be commited to watching Southend in any league. If the players perform, and with the new stadium coming, I am confident many new fans will remain with the club.

How do you know that? Many of the new fans who enjoyed the rollercoaster of the last few seasons may now be commited to watching Southend in any league. If the players perform, and with the new stadium coming, I am confident many new fans will remain with the club.

He has already voted for "won't be coming if we are relegated" in the poll. Probably back off to West Ham. Where he will indeed be a Championship Glory Boy, but not in the sense he meant.

;)

Back