• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ Jan. 05 2007,16:58)]Since beating us at the end of November, their results have been:

Leeds 2-2 Barnsley
Barnsley 1-1 West Brom
Leicester 2-0 Barnsley
QPR 1-0 Barnsley
Barnsley 1-0 Burnley
Barnsley 0-3 Sheff Wed
Wolves 2-0 Barnsley
since they beat us our results have been

Southend 0-1 Wolves
Southend 2-1 Southampton
Luton 0-0 Southend
Tottenham 1-0 Southend AET
Southend 0-4 Birmingham
Norwich 0-0 Southend
Coventry 1-1 Southend
Southend 3-1 West Brom

so our recent form is a lot better and more encouraging

good psychological opportunity to beat barnsley and beat them well. a good win for us will help us maintain our roll and will condemne barnsley to another defeat. just noticed that they are now just above us in 3rd from bottom.... a loss regardless if in the fa cup is a loss and against a feloow championship and relegation struggler too!

come on the blues give em what they deserve!!!!! lets get this season into fifth gear!

3-0 blues

I made the mistake of putting Southend to win in my accumulator for saturday's game! No doubt we shall now get a hammering.

SORRY in advance.

Why all these predictions of crowds 6,000 and below ?? We have 6,500 dont we not, I know you have to buy a ticket but its only £15, Barnsley will surely muster 500 and cheaper tickets might encourage a few floaters, there was 5,000 for the Brighton game and the pink boys only brought 330 on a Tuesday night. Neck on the line 8,100 and 2-0 Gower & Bradbury....and then I might get my name read out by Brian Wheeler

Southend to win 2-0 McCormack and Eastwood hitting the target, then on to meet Arsenal at the Emirates!!!  
biggrin.gif
Crowd of 7,650 watch the super blues give the tykes a footballing lesson!

Well the same steward that told me that barnsley had sold 1800 told me yesterday that infact they had only sold 90 and that as of yesterday we had sold 3500. So unless a good few thousand turn up on the day a crowd of 5000 is on the cards.

Back