• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
......................through posts.

Most people, like me, are disappointed with results and early indications are that we are going to struggle. There are at least a couple of people on this board however that have absolutely NOTHING constructive to say about SUFC. Admittedly I'm not a big fan of Drewe but once he has that blue (red, yellow, grey, pink) shirt on that is a completely different matter.

I know Mike keeps saying this board is a free for all but there has to be some limits. Wiggy persists in just being an all round arsehole and I don't think I've ever seen anything constructive whatseover in any of his posts. Frankly I'm getting reet ****ed off with it. Surely a clear case for a ban ? At least this time last year when FM was being a pr*ck some of his arguments had reasoning behind them.

No matter how bad life gets I'll be at Roots Hall every match just as I was in the 80s and I'll be at the odd away game this year. Not only was the football dire but the team/management/board was dire as well. This time around we have a great squad of players. We have a manager still learning the ropes but together with Brush has great potential. We also have a board that may not be to everyones liking, and they may not necessarily have SUFCs interests at heart directly, but we're still alive and they have taken measures to keep us alive and to look for a solvent future in Fossets Farm. This will bring them a nice little return but if they're prepare to put up the capital then they deserve the reward if it comes off.

We're not going through the best of times at the moment and I'm not happy to say the least. What I don't need to compound this is to sit here continually reading negative posts from Wiggy. I'd be very grateful if he could crawl back into the cesspit he dragged himself out of.

I was born with SUFC in my blood and I'll die with it in my blood.

I totally agree with your comments. I read this forum for pleasure and to learn as much as I can about SUFC. It is ok for the odd moan, but not to insult and constantly spread doom and gloom.

I try to be positive. I think we have a good team, it just has to get real and realise that all the other teams want to win the same. It will take guts and huge efforts by the team for the team!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 15 2004,08:16)]I know Mike keeps saying this board is a free for all but there has to be some limits. Wiggy persists in just being an all round arsehole and I don't think I've ever seen anything constructive whatseover in any of his posts. Frankly I'm getting reet ****ed off with it. Surely a clear case for a ban ?
And I'm afraid I'm going to say it again. I see no reason to ban Wiggy. He's simply expressing his own opinion. If you don't like it, then argue constructively against his stance (he doesn't have the nuance to retort) or simply ignore him ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Aug. 15 2004,09:01)]And I'm afraid I'm going to say it again. I see no reason to ban Wiggy.
Awwwwwwww go one Mike gimme that magic button, you've been out in the sun far too long
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 15 2004,10:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Aug. 15 2004,09:01)]And I'm afraid I'm going to say it again. I see no reason to ban Wiggy.
Awwwwwwww go one Mike gimme that magic button, you've been out in the sun far too long  
laugh.gif
Give me and the rest of the SZ team and good enough reason and we might consider a ban, Tony. But, at the moment, there are no grounds for doing so.

Sorry ...

WS

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT YOU GET UP PEOPLES KNOSES JUST AS WIGGY GETS UP YOURS,DONT READ HIS POSTS IF THEY OFFEND,OR STICK TOO YOUR OFFSHOT BOARD WHERE YOU ARE THE POPE AND TOTALLY INFALLIBLE,ME IM JUST A ARSEHOLE.

Back