• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

run out of tickets ? what the hell is this club doing ? you could understand if the gate was around the 8,000 mark but them crowds are long gone now, like to know who is running this load of rubbish ?

Todays crowd was only 4,942 how can they run out of tickets for our 2nd lowest crowd of the season? There did seem a larger queue than normal at the West Stand ticket office but this I think was due to only 1 window being open instead of the usual 4.

I wonder how low our crowds will go this season, lowest so far is 4,748. Tuesday night home game against Macclesfield coming up at the end of Jan the crowd for that one will be down towards the 4,000 mark. As for crowds next season well we could be back to similar crowds as to when Ron Martin first took over.

It seems they had underestimated the number of people that care about this club and want to see it do well. Eventually they started letting people pay cash on the gate but weren't giving change and as I only had a £20 note, I refused to hand over another £2 to the club on principle.

Wish I hadn't bothered at all to be honest as I was bored stiff for most of the time I was in the ground!

yeh know how you feel as i got out me sick bed to go and watch and sat freezing all game, wont bother saturday if i feel the same, top of the league chesterfield or not.

Pretty obvious the Grant "injury" was a smokescreen though given that he was on the bench and came on. Out for a month? Do me a favour. He'd been sold and the club obviously didn't want him injured, at 2-0 down though after 5 minutes Sturrock obviously thought sod it it's worth the risk.

Granty will be gone by Saturday if his applause of all sides after the match is anything to go by.....

Pretty obvious the Grant "injury" was a smokescreen though given that he was on the bench and came on. Out for a month? Do me a favour. He'd been sold and the club obviously didn't want him injured, at 2-0 down though after 5 minutes Sturrock obviously thought sod it it's worth the risk.

Granty will be gone by Saturday if his applause of all sides after the match is anything to go by.....

I agree 100% , but why the club feel the need to lie to us is beyond me..to quote PS 2 days ago...

"Sturrock confirmed that Anthony Grant had missed the win after twisting his knee in training earlier this week. The injury is not thought to be series but Grant will be sent for a scan next week".

I agree 100% , but why the club feel the need to lie to us is beyond me..to quote PS 2 days ago...

"Sturrock confirmed that Anthony Grant had missed the win after twisting his knee in training earlier this week. The injury is not thought to be series but Grant will be sent for a scan next week".

The club never said he would be out for 4 weeks though - that was said by many who claimed to have insider knowledge!!

Back