• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Katie Price (Jordan) or Jodie Marsh. Who do you prefer?.

Katie Price or Jodie Marsh

• Total voters
In the interests of fairness, and with apologies to fredheim, I've google imaged them both and here's the first pic you get for each, erm, lady

jodiemarshPA040604_250x450.jpg

024_AA823~Jordan-Posters.jpg

Last edited:
Sad sad people!
I thought this would be a lot closer than this.
Plus, lets also take into account how much the press have painted Jodie out to be the stereotypical Essex girl, it's your own kind you are voting against people if you vote for that munter Jordan!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Marsh ever find her husband via that TV show? Wasn't the show called 'Take Me Up The Aisle' or summat?

Altho both are only really famous for one thing, Katie Price is by all accounts a very clever business woman. She uses her alta ego 'Jordan' to very good effect.

I think there is a big difference between Katie Price and Jordan, and that Katie, and her management do a fantastic job at keeping them as seperate entities in a way.

Jodie Marsh is quite simply a Jordan wannabe, and has no alta ego. Jodie Marsh wants to be like Jordan, where as Katie Price uses the name Jordan to sell her image, where as it seems Jodie Marsh uses Jodie Marsh to sell herself as a complete and utter slag.

Just to add all of Katie Price's books have been best sellers.....

That makes you wonder I guess..:stunned:

Just to add all of Katie Price's books have been best sellers.....

That makes you wonder I guess..:stunned:

If you polish a **** for long enough it will shine......but it is still a piece of Sh*it

Back