• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kerry Katona hits new lows

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
I'm assuming this was on this mornings episode of This Morning, but it's already making it's way around the internet like a speeding train.

Yet more car crash tele served up by this washed up mess of a former pop "star". How long before she overdoses?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BcZASr2TGVk

Let's not forget, this desperate chav dollop lied to the fuzz when she claimed she was robbed at knifepoint, just to get some publicity, which in my book makes her a ***t of the highest order.

Saw her face plastered all over the new edition of some celeb dross magazine when I was queuing in M&S earlier, talking about how she got her "fabulous body" back after her pregnancy.

Sorry love, your pig ugly face & dubious "put celebrity above all else" stinking attitude still makes you an utter desperate munter!

Has the SZ sponsored celebrity deathmatch between Katona & Feltz been arranged yet?

You would though ????? no come on , yes you would !!
2974157.jpg

Wouldn't have said no in her Atomic Kitten days....

Last edited:
As "Bigfella123" on youtube commented:

"would still shag her. jizz on her face then quickly leave not before fumbling those funbags, wouldnt tell anyone tho would be ashamed. Kinda like shaggin a dirty fat bird "

As "Bigfella123" on youtube commented:

"would still shag her. jizz on her face then quickly leave not before fumbling those funbags, wouldnt tell anyone tho would be ashamed. Kinda like shaggin a dirty fat bird "

How can you argue with that really.

I dont care what any of the guys on here say all of them would give her a go given the chance if no-one else knew.......Stop me if I am wrong.

Any of you want to question this remove safe mode of your goggle and the first page is quite enough to prove my point.

Back