• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Latest from Stan Collymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan collymore

Stanley Victor Collymore
Hi Guys

Hope you're well.

I always like transparency as i hope it builds trust in communication with you guys, the most important people in this process and to do it in good time to avoid speculation and gossip which can really damage already fragile communication lines.

I met with Ron and potential CEO on Tuesday as posted previously, in Essex. The potential CEO was not Jez Moxey.

It is the right of Ron to look down any avenue that he sees fit regarding the future of Southend United Football Club, save to say that the pitch I put to him on Tuesday and that of the potential CEO were both first class and at an appropriate point I will present or show supporters groups a full breakdown of the exciting pitch that the potential CEO and I put to the club.

My understanding from the Tuesday meeting is that Ron will revert back to the potential CEO who met with Ron and me, today ( Thursday) as we all agreed that time is of the essence.

If Ron has other candidates in mind for any role of his choosing, that is normal and prudent business practice which would give the club as many options as possible. My only hope, as intimated to all parties involved on Tuesday is that respect, honesty, transparency and keeping promises are the order of the day.

I look forward to hearing from Ron today, as agreed.

Stan. ?

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Hope you're well.

I always like transparency as i hope it builds trust in communication with you guys, the most important people in this process and to do it in good time to avoid speculation and gossip which can really damage already fragile communication lines.

I met with Ron and potential CEO on Tuesday as posted previously, in Essex. The potential CEO was not Jez Moxey.

It is the right of Ron to look down any avenue that he sees fit regarding the future of Southend United Football Club, save to say that the pitch I put to him on Tuesday and that of the potential CEO were both first class and at an appropriate point I will present or show supporters groups a full breakdown of the exciting pitch that the potential CEO and I put to the club.

My understanding from the Tuesday meeting is that Ron will revert back to the potential CEO who met with Ron and I today ( Thursday) as we all agreed that time is of the essence.

If Ron has other candidates in mind for any role of his choosing, that is normal and prudent business practice which would give the club as many options as possible. My only hope, as intimated to all parties involved in Tuesday, before and since is that respect, honesty and transparency are the order of the day.

I look forward to hearing from Ron today, as agreed.

Stan. ?

I'm a bit confussed.

You met on Tuesday with a potential CEO in Essex. I get that. (it's not Jez Moxey).

So how many times have you met and how many CEO's? You seam to indicate more than one.

You say you've met with Ron but waiting to hear from him today. Yet you said you've met him
today?

Confussed.com

I'm a bit confussed.

You met on Tuesday with a potential CEO in Essex. I get that. (it's not Jez Moxey).

So how many times have you met and how many CEO's? You seam to indicate more than one.

You say you've met with Ron but waiting to hear from him today. Yet you said you've met him
today?

Confussed.com

He met him Tuesday. Ron said he'd respond today.

I'm a bit confussed.

today?

Confussed.com
He isn’t saying that they met him today. He’s saying they met him on Tuesday and expect to hear back today. It isn’t very confusing.

He is waiting for a response from Ron in regards to the meeting that took place today with regards potential CEO.

That's not what he said, he said he met with Ron and me (Thursday).
What he said was “Ron will revert back to the potential CEO who met with Ron and I today (Thursday) as we all agreed that time was of the essence”

It may be me but i take to to say that Ron will revert to all parties today (Thursday) not that he met them today.

CEO who met with Ron and me, today ( Thursday) as we all agreed that time is of the essence.

Am I living in some strange world where people are not actually reading things?

CEO who met with Ron and me, today ( Thursday) as we all agreed that time is of the essence.

Your missing the first part of the sentence where he says Ron will revert back to the potential CEO... and thus meaning he will revert back to all parties today who he met on Tuesday, clear as day to me

He says RM is going to get back to the CEO today (Thursday) after meeting on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back