• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Latest from Stan Collymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, just to clear this up, is this saying RM is getting back to the CEO and Stan today-- after meeting both Tuesday and today in Essex-- after his radio interview but not the zoom but definitely before the protest and that we know the CEO isn't Jez Moxey or the guy from Gillingham but someone else entirely. And also that the Trust cancelled the supporters groups' zoom with RM originally but now SOS won't commit to the rescheduled meeting before the protest but the Trust will because they wanted to talk to RM between Ron's radio interview and Ron's statement but before the protest?

lets hope the CEO Ron had in mind is not his bloody son or some one from his sons company I smell a rat hear some where

I will clear this up for you as I know you're trying to throw a spanner in the works after what you said to Stan. They met on Tuesday. They also met today as a follow up. But it doesn't mean to say Ron has made his mind up on that CEO just yet.

Do you mean that I don't like the bloke? You're spot on. I did apologise what I got wrong. I'm just not an arse licker like you, I don't care if a person is famous or not, they're still a human being like the rest of us be it rich or poor, you can still question that person. In this case I got it terribly wrong and again I apologise.

You have to hand it to Martin. He is a past master at ambiguity, causing confusion, sowing division, setting people against each other despite them having a common interest and objective, and then standing back to watch the mess he has caused. Never his fault, ever.

So, just to clear this up, is this saying RM is getting back to the CEO and Stan today-- after meeting both Tuesday and today in Essex-- after his radio interview but not the zoom but definitely before the protest and that we know the CEO isn't Jez Moxey or the guy from Gillingham but someone else entirely. And also that the Trust cancelled the supporters groups' zoom with RM originally but now SOS won't commit to the rescheduled meeting before the protest but the Trust will because they wanted to talk to RM between Ron's radio interview and Ron's statement but before the protest?
Yeah that’s spot on, I should have just got you to write that this morning and we would not have had to have loads of messages ?

Your guess is good as mine. SC post wasn't that clear to me anyway. He's not the best when it comes to making statements, it seems to be all over the place.I did bow to peer pressure though.

@Stan could you clarify if you met Tuesday and today or if you eat Tuesday and are under the impression RM will revert to you all today. Would clear up some confusion lol

Do you mean that I don't like the bloke? You're spot on. I did apologise what I got wrong. I'm just not an arse licker like you, I don't care if a person is famous or not, they're still a human being like the rest of us be it rich or poor, you can still question that person. In this case I got it terribly wrong and again I apologise.

Sounds like you might keep apologising to people the way you're going on. An arse licker, Lol. You should apologise for that. This club is on it's knees. Maybe some of you don't know how bad it is, even tho you know it's bad. So when someone with a lot of clout comes in and is willing to deal with a difficult chairman, where you're treading on eggshells, who's never going to reveal what's really going on behind the scenes, with his fingers in many pies and the rob Peter and pay Paul thing, and Stan's giving up his spare time and putting in a lot of work and getting stick from people like you on here and and social media, he's going to wonder why does he bother. Then he saw the response from people like me, who do appreciate what he's doing, who is backing him 100%. It's not arse licking, it's thanking the lord for someone that might have enough influence and connections and pathways to financial backing, that might save our club, or even get it in a position for a promotion push next season.

Sounds like you might keep apologising to people the way you're going on. An arse licker, Lol. You should apologise for that. This club is on it's knees. Maybe some of you don't know how bad it is, even tho you know it's bad. So when someone with a lot of clout comes in and is willing to deal with a difficult chairman, where you're treading on eggshells, who's never going to reveal what's really going on behind the scenes, with his fingers in many pies and the rob Peter and pay Paul thing, and Stan's giving up his spare time and putting in a lot of work and getting stick from people like you on here and and social media, he's going to wonder why does he bother. Then he saw the response from people like me, who do appreciate what he's doing, who is backing him 100%. It's not arse licking, it's thanking the lord for someone that might have enough influence and connections and pathways to financial backing, that might save our club, or even get it in a position for a promotion push next season.

Lord? It's a person, not a Lord, that is arse licking.

On the face of it good news, especially if it prompts Ron to finally get on and point a CEO as he has acknowledged and referred to in the past. If he does announce soon it helps him lower some of the temperature.

But what does it mean in practice if he appoints a CEO ?? No doubt DIFFERENT CLUBS HAVE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND PRIORITIES AS TO THE ROLE AND HOW WIT WORKS

Could Ron relinquish much self interest? Could he appointment a CEO but operationally not give them much of the reins? What about our rather quiet Board and our correct or otherwise improper view of them as being lame ducks?

How far would such an appointment nullify some of our protestations

Something of a job description for CEO........

1. Engage and develop Supporter base, upping communications
2. Help ensure Club is Financially Sound and Solvent , self sufficient, developing a sustainable Football club
3. Develop the Brand with especial focus on the local Community
4. Lead the Organisation in developing and Monitoring the Business Plan
5. Maintain and ensure Adequate staff, skills, structure, systems, policies and procedures
6. Have a deep passion for grass roots football
7. Help the board achieve profitability and financial continuity
8. Ensure football Governance in terms of rules and EFL regs, Ensure appropriate risk assessments
9. Have an understanding of Company law and legal requirements plus financial competence and or qualifications with GOOD COMMUNUICATION SKILLS
10. Have an overview of player development and recruitment
11. Prioritise and target local plans with the County FA plans and National EFL priorities

Which of these would we expect as a first off, which would Ron allow, How would a CEO stand a chance if funds appeared via Rons usual completely chaotic methods ??

So apart from us wanting the CEO to stand a chance what are the other CLEAR DEMANDS/Expectations

P.s JD taken from combination of EFL spec and a JD from Newport

I'm a bit confussed.

You met on Tuesday with a potential CEO in Essex. I get that. (it's not Jez Moxey).

So how many times have you met and how many CEO's? You seam to indicate more than one.

You say you've met with Ron but waiting to hear from him today. Yet you said you've met him
today?

Confussed.com
I think you need to re-read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back