• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest ticket sales

Oh dear
sad.gif

bucks blue is exactly right - not everyone has 100% devotion to SUFC and do have a life other than football , personally I will be there but know loads of people (who went to the LDV finals) who WOULD like to go but cant for various reasons like lack of funds, already away this bank holiday weekend, working etc so lets not slag them off. All their money is welcome to the club when they can turn up at games even if it just one game a season. Lets face it we "ONLY" had 2000 at Grimsby and the atmosphere was pretty good, obviously the Mill Stad might seema bit hollow but who cares IF we win!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 25 2005,15:37)]Are you seriously suggesting that (say) my £1 (since I'm going to Cardiff) is worth more than a day-trippers £1?  Is Leeboy's £1 worth more than my £1 because he's got a season-ticket and he's going to Cardiff...?
Well, from what I've heard, 1 pound from Napster is like gold dust, so maybe there is a case to be made by statski after all.

biggrin.gif

Celebrating our promotion next to 1 man and his dog is gonna be so poor
sad.gif

Oh dear, not really looking forward to it as much now.. sooooo wrong !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ May 25 2005,15:25)]Celebrating our promotion next to 1 man and his dog is gonna be so poor
sad.gif

Chill out mate, we'll have over 10,000, we had weeks to buy the LDV tickets and there was loads of hype in the local press. This time there's only been a week so not everyone has had a chance to buy for the playoffs yet. Have a little faith.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 25 2005,15:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ May 25 2005,15:25)]Celebrating our promotion next to 1 man and his dog is gonna be so poor
sad.gif

Chill out mate, we'll have over 10,000, we had weeks to buy the LDV tickets and there was loads of hype in the local press. This time there's only been a week so not everyone has had a chance to buy for the playoffs yet. Have a little faith.
True mate, just getting a little worried now

No chance of 10,000 we have only sold 3,800. Might be lucky to scrape 7,500. Still thats as many as Orient took there in 2001. The average League 2 play off final crowd is 30,240

Trouble is our fans are split between three tiers and the people that have choosen to sit on the side will be ten empty blocks away from the people behind the goal. All the Lincoln fans are sitting together. It will be very hard for us to get the singing going.

Why couldn't we have had the other end for a change!!!!

Yours Jeff.

Why is it that everytime I look on here, someone is always saying "If your not going to Cardiff, your a fairweather fan"?

I'm not going, does it make me fairweather?......no it bloody well don't.

I've been supporting this club for nearly 20 years, but as time goes on, commitments get in the way.

Oh I'd love to go to Cardiff, but when you have a wife and two kids to support, it does start to get a tad expensive.

Now, if I'd have known last month that we'd be in the play-off final, I, like a lot of other people would have said bollox to the LDV.

I'm in the Lower Tier cheapest tickets but there will be so many empty seats it will be easy to move sections. I will move to wherever is making the most noise (probably the Lincoln end
tounge.gif
).

I don't think there will be much to stop people moving from any section. Thats why I only went for the cheapest tickets this time.

Jeffrey.

Perhaps we could do a Mk Dons and bring a mannequin with us to double our capacity.
wow.gif

If I bring my flag i'm going to attach to them a string of Tibetan Prayer flags...something needs doing to stop the Southend~Southend curse .

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ May 25 2005,16:37)]Come on people it's early days. We will bring more than 10 thousand. Keep the faith.
Its like a nightmare, your girlfriends arranged a birthday party and you're sitting there with her in the pub you've hired and no-ones coming. It's 8 O' clock and no-ones there for a 7:30 start. the door opens its a freeloader who looks in then goes again.
The bar manager says to the two hired bar staff that one of them might as well go home and the other tuts that she has to stay on.
YOu content yourself with the excuse that evryones been killed in a multiple pile up on the A12, the worst in history.....

.....I'll wake up and there i'll be in the upper tier of the Millenium stadium on my todd. Billy no mates.

Perhaps I should just infiltrate the Lincoln end and start a fight
down.gif

"Nurse... ! Nurse its happening again."

Back