• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
Layer Road Auction Dates Confirmed

From Col Ewe OS
http://www.cu-fc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10424~1328134,00.html

Colchester United fans will be able to get their hands on parts of the club history when the U's hold a special auction at Layer Road later this year.

As the club prepare for their new life at the Weston Homes Community Stadium, they will be providing supporters from around the globe with the opportunity to bid for parts of their old ground, which was home to the club for some seventy years.

From office furniture to turnstiles, different parts of the Layer Road stadium will go under the hammer at an auction to be held in July. There will be assets big and small, with something to suit every budget!

The catalogue of lots and the day of bidding will be co-ordinated by local auctioneers Stanfords, who have been running auctions for over one hundred years in the town.

Stanfords are based just around the corner from the club's new stadium in the north of Colchester and have great experience of running auctions, in the town and surrounding areas.

A full catalogue of lots will be made available in due course, including an online version for fans to download.

A viewing day will be held at Layer Road on Saturday, July 19th with the auction itself to be held on Sunday July 20th.

Further details will be issued both through the official website and via the local press.

--------------------

I may bid up to £1.00 for Karl Duguid as they appear to be getting rid of all the old rubbish from Layer Road, only question is what would I do with him if my bid won? hmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

I may bid up to £1.00 for Karl Duguid as they appear to be getting rid of all the old rubbish from Layer Road, only question is what would I do with him if my bid won? hmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Smash the f*cker with a hammer, in a style that would make Peter Sutcliffe truly proud ??

lets all club together, buy a few things and then burn it all live on shrimperzone/youtube etc!

lets all club together, buy a few things and then burn it all live on shrimperzone/youtube etc!

You mean ...

Build a bonfire, build a bonfire
Put the Col Ewe on the top
Put the W*** H** in the middle
and we'll burn the f*cking lot

Sounds like quite a good song that :whistling:

i might bid for that plank of wood we used to bounce up and down on in the away terrace.

I'll go buy some of the roofing from the stands and use it to build an outdoor sh*thouse at my house.

i like the way they make out they have supporters from "around the globe"

Superb, I'll be purchasing some seating to convert into a bog seat.
That way I can always sh*t on the col u.

Back