• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Least funny Comedian

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Simple really ....my vote is gotta be Lenny Henry , can't think of one thing he has done that has made me laugh , well apart from marrying dawn French !!

Any other candidates ??

Anyone who saw Ricky Gervais at the Diana concert at Wembley on TV, that was embaressing.

Lee Evans - agreed, he can be funny for 5 minutes then gets on my tits.

Catherine Tate
Jack Dee
Eddie Izzard
Little Britain people

They aren't a patch on Roy "Chubby" Brown

Lee Evans - agreed, he can be funny for 5 minutes then gets on my tits.

Catherine Tate
Jack Dee
Eddie Izzard
Little Britain people

They aren't a patch on Roy "Chubby" Brown
Cant agree on those 2.

Jo Brand, and for that matter without trying to be sexist I dont find women comedienes funny at all.

Are there any funny comediennes?

The lovely Tina Fay is definitely an exception. Lucy Porter has her moments, otherwise I'm really struggling.

To save time listing the likes of Jo Brand, Gina Yashere and whoever the woman I saw the other week was, shall we just include all female comedians?

Can't agree with that! Nor will all those that went along to see him at the O2 or Wembley recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x8lin7kpOE&feature=related

Actually OBL, i thought he was terrible. I see a lot of comedians and i actually thought it was quite sad to see someone i so like and admire so off form. I laughed once. I hope he doesn't tour again for his own sake.
Least funny comedian that i have seen is probably Davidson. I used to think Skinner was **** but saw him a few weeks ago and he was damn better than i thought he would be. Henry is fairly terrible and i have no time for either Alan Carr. Norton is also poo.

1) Any women comdieans full stop

2) Lenny Henry - Having sat through a live recording on a LTSB works night out once I can confirm Lenny is not funny. What is more he muffs up his lines all the time so you get to hear the same sketch all the time

3) Jo Brand - Her only jokes are about how rough she is, how fat she is and how she never gets any action.

4) Graham Norton - "Im gay look at me"

5) Harry Hill - ****.

I take it back about Lee Evans, he isn't the the unfunniest, that has to be Harry Hill. Lee Evans is the second unfunniest comedian!

Evan will alway divide opinion, but having seen him from his compere days at The Joker Club in Southend, his act hasn't changed much. I wish I could find him slightly amusing as he is a really nice bloke!

Back