• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

with respect, condescendly to some, does it really matter how many posts have been made??

If opinions are tinged with humour at times , does it matter??

Does it really have to be seen as some important competition about how many posts one has or hasn't got ??

If so, many dull lives seem to be in order.

Lets be as one, UTB

I mean there are some on here who have put forward 1 0r 2 comments and been members for years - so what.

Ricey and OBL appear to not be able to keep their mouths shut. :winking: :raspberry: looking at their no of posts - so what

Better shut up or someone with that " final word" will be onto me sayin my posts are escalating upwards:whistling::raspberry:

Is this all really that important???? Everybodyl lets :smiles:
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

thumbs%20up%20new%20aug%202010.gif

got it??

I mean there are some on here who have put forward 1 0r 2 comments and been members for years - so what.

Ricey and OBL appear to not be able to keep their mouths shut. :winking: :raspberry: looking at their no of posts - so what

Better shut up or someone with that " final word" will be onto me sayin my posts are escalating upwards:whistling::raspberry:

Is this all really that important???? Everybodyl lets :smiles:
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

got it??

I personally think Southend Pier should be banned for flagrant and obviously excessive use of smileys !!!!!! :winking:

Am I the only one who thinks Lee hasnt been too bad?

Hasnt looked dangerous, no, but has Barry lately? Thought he was the better of the two on tuesday night if im being honest.

Am I the only one who thinks Lee hasnt been too bad?

Hasnt looked dangerous, no, but has Barry lately? Thought he was the better of the two on tuesday night if im being honest.

You're being a bit brave aren't you? None of our current forwards are considered to be any good according to a lot of regs on here.:smile:

You're being a bit brave aren't you? None of our current forwards are considered to be any good according to a lot of regs on here.:smile:
Ha, maybe sticking my neck out but I just don't think it's worth singling him out when he hasn't been any worse than Barry, and hasn't had anywhere near as much playing time.
In my opinion, of course.

[h=2]Lee Barnard and Freddy Eastwood[/h]
Simple question. Do you give them contracts for next season?

Simple answer: NO. Both injury-prone and past their best IMO.

Back