• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

south247

Coach⭐
A couple of thoughts occurred to me reading this. Firstly: Leeds they never learn do they? They seem to be trying to recapture their image of the 70s under Revie; no one likes us, we don't care.

My main thought though is I remember when Freddie was sent off a couple of seasons back against Huddersfield for a 'push' on the right back, Holdsworth I think the guy was called. We appealed and guess what we had the ban increased due to the frivolous nature of our claim. SO, Leeds. By really taking the michael out of the FA by this action will they have the stomach to INCREASE Leeds' points reduction? Maybe a 2.5 m fine (as the coffers no doubt need replenishing)

Is it just me but are Leeds and the not so WISE really starting to get under my skin?

Leeds United have written to the Football Association requesting the matter of their 15-point deduction be referred to the High Court rather than FA arbitration.
The League One club, who were punished for breaching regulations on administration, do not believe they will get a fair hearing considering their recent exchanges with the governing body.
"In September the club invited the Football Association to set up an independent commission to investigate the legality of the 15-point sanction imposed by the Football League," said a statement on the club's website.
"The FA rejected that request, so the following month we wrote to the chairman Geoff Thompson drawing his attention to what we perceived as inconsistencies in the FA's decision and asked them to look at it again.
Rejected

"The reply to the second request was rejected by the FA's director of corporate affairs. This is the same person who rejected the original request.
"In effect, the same individual confirmed his own earlier decision. There was no independent review.
"Given the approach of the FA to date, the club have severe reservations regarding its impartiality."
In spite of the 15-point deduction Leeds' form this season has seen them rise up the table to fourth - just two points behind leaders Carlisle - as they seek to return to the Championship at the first attempt.

They're lucky that they were allowed to compete at all considering that they do not have a CVA - which the FL require of clubs that go into administration. They should shut up and stop moaning. They're probably going to get promoted anyway this season, and the sooner they're out of the same division as us the better.

The "No one likes us, we don't care" act grew incredibly boring with Millwall, Leeds adopting it now is just tedious.

You broke the rules, you got punished. Stop f*cking bleeting about it to anybody that is stupid enough to listen and get on with it.

Back