• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leicester (away)

sufcalways

Manager
Enough of Chelsea, who is going to Leicester, and what will be your arrangements?
Going up on friday night, staying in a travelodge nearish, full english in the morning and watch the blues snatch a 1-1 draw :)

Matty Fryatt and Laurent to score :)

UTB!

Going up early-ish Saturday morning, looking forward to it. Don't expect anything from the game and not really anything from the season at the moment so should be enjoyable.

Going up early-ish Saturday morning, looking forward to it. Don't expect anything from the game and not really anything from the season at the moment so should be enjoyable.
I don't really expect anything either, but just to be positive.. 1-1 :)

going up on the 11.30 from st pancrass and going for a 1-1 draw, anyone know how far the ground is from the station and best pub up there

im driving up to this one, got my tickets today :)
550 sold at 12 o clock, should at least get to the 700 mark

im goin 1-1 stay positive :)

That reminds me, still not got my ticket, might pop in tomorrow to get it.

EDIT: I take they wont send the tickets back until Thursday or later, might have to get mine on Wednesday now thinking about it.

Last edited:
got my tickets today. going by car. not expecting much but draw would be a very good result. looking forward to this one.

Provided I receive some assurance we will pick up and challenge their big centre half who did us with a towering and unchallenged headed goal at centre of 6 yard box, from a corner last season, I will be considering The Leicester Road Trip.

Fryatt can't be that good surely ?

Going up on the train Sat morning with Captain Stella. Can get tickets on the day can't we?

Got a funny feeling we're gonna sneak it 2-1

another 2 going to this one! can see a good game coming up

BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

looks like there should be near 20k there. never been there before but looks like a really nice ground. another one to tick off the list.

why is the game kicking off at 14.30? i dont understand what difference half hour going to make ?

Back