• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leicester (away)

Son and I going, travelling on the Trust coaches. Will be quite happy with a draw from this.

Will be going with the usual crowd. =]

Why do you go with that lot,they start to bring you down and you'll become a boo girl and the people of the zone will hate you lol

Ill be there 1225 from london 7pm home meeting in london about 8/9am

Going for some kind of loss,that why if we ill feel much better

By all accounts they were woeful against the Daggers, so hopefully they'll carry that on this week. Now we've got Revell and Laurent back together and Stanislas in the team, we've got nothing to fear up there. Christophe could be a big miss though if he's out.

Last trip up there was rather good, few nice pubs too not sure on the names but they weren't far from the stadium.

Is Freedman back in the squad yet?

Think with Laurent in the side, we should go for it :)

why is the game kicking off at 14.30? i dont understand what difference half hour going to make ?

I don't know for sure but it may have something to do with Leicester Tigers Rugby team being at home.

Yes, it is. The police instructed the time change, so as not to have the streets full of people coming out of the football and going into the rugby - Leicester Tigers are playing Perpignan in the Heineken Cup, kick-off 5.30pm.

I shall be driving up from the South Coast on the day, and probably head back to my one-time local corner shop for some lunch.

Question:

Does anyone know what the sales are like for this so far?
Also, how many have we got allocated overall?

Cheers.

Will probably get tickets up there on Sat. but apart from our game looking forward to a hop hop hop across to Welford road to see the Tigers play Perpignon

Back