• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"People think I am lazy, but I cover a lot of ground, a lot more ground than other forwards in this league. I also score a lot of goals."

True, false, false and (you have to begrudingly say) true!
Can't see him scoring in the Championship though!

Id want him alongside Eastwood just to hear the 'lazy' shouts doubled...

We really need someone who can score and Constantine, despite his flaws can do so.

Hooper really seems the best prospect we have, whether Paynter can do it at League one (if he stays) or whether Foran can do it needs to be proven and how depressing will it be if we dont get anyone with promise in.....

Leopards and spots.... BTW, am I right in thinking that his agent is Richard Cody?

So, I see that you commented twice on the story...

:p

I think Leon gets a rough deal. I'd like to see how Vale get on next season now that they've waved goodbye to their 26-goal top scorer.

Yes, he can seem a bit disinterested and not much of a team player. But if he's putting it in the back of the net every other game, does he have to be some magical team player?

Here's a question for you... who would you rather have in the side, Constantine of Bradbury? Let me ponder that one for a nano-second...

Hey ho. I can't see Connie coming back to Roots Hall, more's the pity.

Matt

A good player, a great goalscorer, but an even better arsehole!! Such a irritating person, so far up his own ****, for that reason I would not have him back

I remember hearing on Radio 5 from a Vale fan who stated that he said something to Connie as the players were coming off the pitch and Connie had a right pop at him and was literally in with the crowd!

Back