• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lets get behind the team against Millwall

jimmyshrimp

Manager
Lets get behind the team against Millwall. No matter what you think of the current squad lets be positive and in good voice and get behind the team from the start. I think we need to sing up make more noise all over the ground and try to make Roots Hall a home fortess.

i think the good thing about tomorrow is that millwall will be noisy as ****... get behind the boys and the atmosphere will be rocking

Regardless of our opinions on who should play and who shouldnt, we should get behind the team tomorrow and cheer the lads on.

If we start booing our own players then we might aswell cheer for the opposition.....:guns:

Cummon You Blues, lets see the grit and determination to win the game. We know you can!

Send this Millwall lot back home without no points from the game at all!

Spot on to all posts above.
Face it, if we lose tomorrow, this is the worst sequence of SUFC results EVER!
We all have a part to play, the team, the management, the supporters & most of all Steve the Kitman, if only to prove he deserves to be Dave's replacement!

SOUTHEND UNITED

UNITED FOR SOUTHEND

This is the spirit Come On You Shrimpeeeeerrrrrsssss. Wanna see a good game and good win to set a good long weekend up.

I do every single week, get behind the team shout my nuts off for them week in, week out and you can't help get disheartened when you have showed your support and showed dedication and then you get let down by a ****ty performence.

I bet if we are losing near around 70/80 mins people will start jeering! Its football, thats what normally happens.

Then next week I will be cheering and backing my team, football is a funny old game.

christ anyone looks at those vids on youtube!

anyways i agree we should proper get behind the lads today. make the atmosphere buzzing.

Back