• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lets get behind the team!

Jack The Flag

One Step Beyond ♪
After today good news ...
I really feel like its time to get behind the new squad of players for the up and coming season.

Whether you hate or love Martin, Lets back the team and hope for a successful season.

My view - Ron got us into this mess so therefore he should get us out of it I still don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth, but everyone's views are different.
If you do not wish to fund money to Ron why not go to the away games and boycott the home?

To much negativity at the moment, and sure we will be happier once the season takes hold.

So if you love Southend, Get behind the team this Season I really feel this could be a good season once we have settled, so give it time, and Back the players and Manager!

Sing up Southend and Support the Lads :support:

Jack sometimes i cringe when i read your posts and replies but i whole heartedly (sp) agree with this post. We all need to get behind Paul Sturrocks squad and give them time to hopefully drag us in the right direction...

i think everyone is behind the team. i really wouldn't think to much into tomorrows game but i think we will be ok this season. i just want these contracts signed. worrying the hell out of me.

Back