• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Let's test AQA...

Question:
Who will be Southend's leading scorer in League 1 this coming season.

Answer:
Lee Bradbury will be United's leading scorer this season. He may be 32 but he'll have developed a new killer striking instinct.

Well, that's the panic over with then!!! Bet the AQA boys don't know what's hit them with all these SUFC questions.

and what did they say?

so disapointed!

"the last match in which bury conceded a goal was agaist mansfield on 05 may 2007. the score was 1-1

Mansfields Baptiste put the ball in the Bury net"

so although factual, they havent heard of beji and therefore we should boycott AQA!

Question:
Who will be Southend's leading scorer in League 1 this coming season.

Answer:
Lee Bradbury will be United's leading scorer this season. He may be 32 but he'll have developed a new killer striking instinct.

:confused: :confused:

AQA believes Charlie MacDonald will be the top scorer of Southend United this season. He has just been signed from Gravesend, where he scored 39.

Bradbury and MacDonald up front, bring on the League!! :finger: :finger:

i reckon this is what tilly will use to select our strikers on saturday

Travelling home after a few drinks with a client last night, I needed to use the loo on the train. It wasn't working. My desperation was increasing as the train rolled on.

I though to myself I could always use the loos on the platform at Leigh Station. Then it hit me that they might not be working.

Out of nothing else other than sheer boredom, I sent the following question:

Q: Are the toilets at Leigh on Sea Station working?

A: No, the toilets at Leigh on Sea Station are not working. You may be able to use the disabled facilities behind the ticket office if you ask a member of the station staff. Otherwise, there are a number of cafes close by on the High Street and Rectory Grove you could use.

Superb answer! Well done AQA. £1 well spent in my view.

I asked politely at the station and I was indeed allowed to use the disabled toilets. Been using the station for god knows how long and never knew they were there!

"Which Southend player will score this season's hilarious own goal against Orient this season?"

Lewis Hunt will score this season's hilarious own goal in the match against Orient. His mis-timed back pass will trickle through Darryl Flahavan's legs.

23yr old Lee Barnard will be top goal scorer for Southend United this season apparantly.

Yawnorama, or that was possibly the unadventurous nature of my question :D

Last edited:
Really, I got;

Wiggy's true identity is a closely guarded secret , but AQA can reveal that his real name is Hamish McSporran and he was raised by wolves.

Really, I got;

Wiggy's true identity is a closely guarded secret , but AQA can reveal that his real name is Hamish McSporran and he was raised by wolves.

I knew it! No wonder Freddy wants a transfer....

Ok this is absolutely brilliant.... word for word ok.

MK Shrimper can dance, extremely well. He is in fact a "twinkle toes". He should say a big hello to Hazey who may be responsible for this.

There ****ing watching us haha how the **** did they know to look on here.

Ok this is absolutely brilliant.... word for word ok.

MK Shrimper can dance, extremely well. He is in fact a "twinkle toes". He should say a big hello to Hazey who may be responsible for this.

There ****ing watching us haha how the **** did they know to look on here.

put 'MK Shrimper' into google and you have your answer.

Back