• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Lincoln City 4-0 Southend United

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Disgraceful, embarrassing, shocking... should I go on?

The 3rd killed the game, 3 of the 4 were poor defending and the 4th under Bishop. Keep in mind they had also won what's was 20+ games at home.

3 games in he has already started 18 different players plus 2 subs.
What does that say when there’s still Demetriou, Kiernan, Hopper
Barrett and Dieng to get fit.

Huff and puff clueless -

We only got two free kicks today .. just powder puff away from home.

It’s looking bleak, you’ve got to say. We are the worst team in the league this season so far and look like going backwards, not forwards.

Well, apart from the 2 teams on minus points we are the only team in the league without a league point. Very impressive!

Steve tilson and Adam Barrett due in for talks regarding the vacant managerial role at SUFC next week

I looked at the line up and could see us getting a slap , there is something fundamentally weak and wrong about our squad , this season and last , Phil Brown love him or hate him had a bit of steel in the team and could withstand some pressure away from him

Back