• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Lincoln City vs Southend United

Why is it to early? Let’s have it right, we were lucky to stay up.. nothing he did dramatically changed our fortune. Yes he has signed some good players (on paper) but as far as his management goes, he is ****e. We are only going one way under him.

I agree with this. IMO sacking him now would not be knee jerk. If you have a gut feeling the manager is just not right long term, why wait. The biggest mistake was giving him the job in the first place. Yes we stayed up but it was hardly a big change in form after Powell was sacked.
A younger man with more energy could be the way forward.....

Lincoln might be a good team but we SHOULDN’T be losing 4-0 to them.

BREAKING NEWS: “Sacking the manager 3 games into the season wouldn’t be knee jerk”

Laughable. Almost as laughable as some of our defending...

Would we be this bad under someone like Adam Barrett? At least the bloke is a motivator. Yes that's a knee jerk message but seriously ****ed off with this atrocious start.

I can't see KB leaving before the New Year to be honest, by which time he may have turned things around of course. It would be nice to think so.

This is even worse than before Powell left, where's the fight?! I'm talking about Bond and the players, a collective embarrassment.

Bond isn't cut out for management.

Thank you for last season but he really isn't doing anything with what is a decent team.

We have just faded away and look a shambles

BREAKING NEWS: “Sacking the manager 3 games into the season wouldn’t be knee jerk”

Laughable. Almost as laughable as some of our defending...
Huddersfield just sacked theirs Dave. I’m not in the Bond Out camp yet, although you can clearly see something’s not quite right. But, surely those arguing for him to go are basing it on his impact last season as well as our none-too-bright start in this one.

What is going on. Bond is useless and I dont care what he is trying to do with the side he should go now, sacked tonight for being what??? Rubbish

I still stick by what i said last week, something is wrong with our club at its core and the persistent dross served up each week is just the inevitable outcome.

The whole stadium (lack of) progression has become SUFC and it's detracting from the club as a whole.

Against L2 opposition
Huddersfield just sacked theirs Dave. I’m not in the Bond Out camp yet, although you can clearly see something’s not quite right. But, surely those arguing are basing it on his impact last season as well as our none-too-bright start.

Well, they’ve not won in 20 games now though, I mean I have to say it’s still a little harsh considering they’ve just been relegated from the premier league.

We’ve had the most miraculous survival last year. Had a good result in the week. Got a few players in. Have to watch football with context not just reactionary all the time. Some of our fans are becoming even more ridiculous.

Back