• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Little Gazette

Just been on the little gazette and thier league table has us in fifth position behind Darlington, with us both being on 46 points.

I know most Southend fans are pessimistic but moving us down the table early is a bit much.
oops.gif

That sounds about right. The same people who pushed to have Adam Barretts "goal" at Rushden disallowed and awarded to "own goal".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Jan. 24 2005,17:40)]That sounds about right. The same people who pushed to have Adam Barretts "goal" at Rushden disallowed and awarded to "own goal".
They've got a point ...

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Jan. 24 2005,16:40)]That sounds about right. The same people who pushed to have Adam Barretts "goal" at Rushden disallowed and awarded to "own goal".
Get your facts right: TLG do not have Southend in fifth place, footyMAD, our parent company do, click here FootyMAD, here Shrewsbury Town MAD or here Darlington MAD for more examples. We don't put the tables up, footyMAD do, and they're wrong - we tell them that.

The same as we told them that Adam Barrett didn't score at Rushden. Why? Because he didn't. Ask him if he touched the ball, because if you did, and he was telling you the truth, he would say he didn't. Remember, we still count Dudfield's 'goal' against Kidderminster last year when nobody else does, and at least he hit the shot then.

And get your own house in order. Latest SZ report is from Notts County, the last article is about the Senior Cup and the last preview was Notts County as well. Hardly up-to-date is it?

I expect your one of the people who moans constantly about the standard of programmes, websites, club affairs without ever trying to do anything about it, and so in order to stop myself saying something I really regret I'll be concentrating my efforts on looking elsewhere from now on, somewhere where people have something constructive to say.

Haha. Been well and truly told there. For the record, Mr Cratchitt is away on a skiing holiday for a week or so, hence the lack of updates.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Jan. 24 2005,19:38)]And get your own house in order. Latest SZ report is from Notts County, the last article is about the Senior Cup and the last preview was Notts County as well. Hardly up-to-date is it?

I expect your one of the people who moans constantly about the standard of programmes, websites, club affairs without ever trying to do anything about it, and so in order to stop myself saying something I really regret I'll be concentrating my efforts on looking elsewhere from now on, somewhere where people have something constructive to say.
The running of the SZ website has nothing to do with me so
tounge.gif

And i dont moan about the standard of the programme etc so
tounge.gif
again

And no i'm not one of those people who sit back and do nothing, hence my position as Club Secretary of SZFC so again
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 24 2005,19:43)]Haha. Been well and truly told there. For the record, Mr Cratchitt is away on a skiing holiday for a week or so, hence the lack of updates.

tounge.gif
Not really a valid excuse though, is it?!

WS

wink.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Jan. 24 2005,21:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 24 2005,19:43)]Haha. Been well and truly told there. For the record, Mr Cratchitt is away on a skiing holiday for a week or so, hence the lack of updates.

tounge.gif

WS

wink.gif
tounge.gif
No. You would have thought that Lee and Naps would have sorted it out by now, wouldn't you ...

oops.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Jan. 24 2005,19:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Jan. 24 2005,16:40)]That sounds about right. The same people who pushed to have Adam Barretts "goal" at Rushden disallowed and awarded to "own goal".
Get your facts right: TLG do not have Southend in fifth place, footyMAD, our parent company do, click here FootyMAD, here Shrewsbury Town MAD or here Darlington MAD for more examples. We don't put the tables up, footyMAD do, and they're wrong - we tell them that.

The same as we told them that Adam Barrett didn't score at Rushden. Why? Because he didn't. Ask him if he touched the ball, because if you did, and he was telling you the truth, he would say he didn't. Remember, we still count Dudfield's 'goal' against Kidderminster last year when nobody else does, and at least he hit the shot then.

And get your own house in order. Latest SZ report is from Notts County, the last article is about the Senior Cup and the last preview was Notts County as well. Hardly up-to-date is it?

Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh. Think i touched a nerve there.
biggrin.gif

I'm not one of the people constantly moaning about everything. I just pointed something out.

ever so ever so sorry and beg your humble forgiveness.

NOT.
tounge.gif

Some people seem to forget we are on the same side here.

Kiss and make up then!
wink.gif
blues.gif

Kiss and make up then! /quote]
Why do people have to interfere with arguments?  
mad.gif

Why should people make up?  
mad.gif

Why is SZ not up to date?  
mad.gif

Why are we 4th in the league and not 5th?  
mad.gif

Why am I so angry?  

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 24 2005,23:24)]
mad.gif

Why am I so angry?  

mad.gif
Clearly your anger stems from interpersonal strife. Would you have, say, an older brother whom you blame for the problems that you now face? Has this sibling been at your house lately? Has this visit stirred up buried resentments and bitterness? You need to reach deep into yourself and start to forgive him for the shameful way he used to treat you on the terraces, for being the root cause of the twisted, angry man that you have become!

wow.gif
rock.gif

Or just don't get him a Chrissie Prezzie next year!

suspect.gif

Yes, yes. You are so right, I have been bitter and twisted toward everyone, evil and uncomprimising to all around me.
And now, now I can see why.
You are right, I was abused by that big gorilla, hurt by his non-stop barage of abuse........that mongoliod!

I will most certainly NOT by him a X-mas present this year.

I Thankyou SIAK you have helped me confront my demons (well my brother anyway!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 24 2005,23:40)]I Thankyou SIAK you have helped me confront my demons (well my brother anyway!)
Damn! I thought I was posting as a guest.

down.gif

Now I might have to buy OS a bottle of whisky after all..

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 24 2005,21:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Jan. 24 2005,21:08)]
[b said:

tounge.gif

WS

wink.gif

tounge.gif
No. You would have thought that Lee and Naps would have sorted it out by now, wouldn't you ...

oops.gif

biggrin.gif
yes. but alas work and other things have got in the way recently.

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 25 2005,00:40)]Yes, yes. You are so right, I have been bitter and twisted toward everyone, evil and uncomprimising to all around me.
You are right, I was abused by that big gorilla, hurt by his non-stop barage of abuse........that mongoliod!

Oh shut up big ears or I'll give you a Chinese burn and burn the rest of your Barbie collection.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Jan. 25 2005,00:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 24 2005,23:40)]I Thankyou SIAK you have helped me confront my demons (well my brother anyway!)
Damn! I thought I was posting as a guest.  

down.gif

Now I might have to buy OS a bottle of whisky after all..

tounge.gif
MIGHT?

MIGHT?

There's no 'MIGHT' about it!

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Jan. 25 2005,10:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 25 2005,00:40)]Yes, yes. You are so right, I have been bitter and twisted toward everyone, evil and uncomprimising to all around me.

Oh shut up big ears or I'll give you a Chinese burn and burn the rest of your Barbie collection.

mad.gif
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 25 2005,11:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Jan. 25 2005,10:01)]
[b said:

mad.gif
down.gif
Start crying for Mummy's affection and sympathy (and more) and I'll also smash up your Wham LPs as well.

ghostface.gif

Back