• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Little Gazette

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Jan. 28 2005,14:15)]Just like to point out again that the initial point about TLG came from me, who has no running in SZ.com so  
tounge.gif

wow.gif
wow.gif

I'm quite dissappointed that the TLG had no presence at the Charity game involving the Southend youth team and some college teachers, which the youth team won 3-1.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Jan. 28 2005,14:22)]I'm quite dissappointed that the TLG had no presence at the Charity game involving the Southend youth team and some college teachers, which the youth team won 3-1.
Seeing as you know all about the game, how about a match report from yourself?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Jan. 28 2005,14:15)]Just like to point out again that the initial point about TLG and the Rushden goal came from me, who has no running in SZ.com so  
tounge.gif

wow.gif

Can people stop quoting me as if i run the damn website!!
On my second post under the name P'd off I did say that I quoted the wrong post. Sorry.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Jan. 28 2005,14:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Jan. 28 2005,14:22)]I'm quite dissappointed that the TLG had no presence at the Charity game involving the Southend youth team and some college teachers, which the youth team won 3-1.
Would love to but I only recognised only 4 southend players and only 2 from the college team.

Ashley Harrison enjoyed my chant of 'Canvey's Number 2'.

And the third goal was a cracker.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Jan. 28 2005,15:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
Would love to but I only recognised only 4 southend players and only 2 from the college team.

Who were the players you recognised? And why was Ashely Harrison there?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Jan. 28 2005,15:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Jan. 28 2005,15:29)]
[b said:
[b said:

Who were the players you recognised? And why was Ashely Harrison there?
I recognised

Michael Husbands
Ben Price
Phil Anderson
David Bryan

Michael Kightly was also there but was just watching.

And Ashley Harrison was there because he is a college teacher.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Jan. 28 2005,12:21)]Why would my IP address be banned though, I've not posted on here much as I can only post as a guest, and if I was banned then I shouldn't be able to post at all....shoud I?

Sorry True Blue if this is the wrong thread, I thought it might get more attention on this board. I also quoted the wrong post.  
laugh.gif

The name I registered with was Jeeves, I have even tried PMing the Admin. But because e-mail's not validated, I can't even do that.
The thing with IP addresses is that a group of people can have the same address.
I have about 20 people with the same IP on my board.

AOL are the main culprits with this.
If somebody get's banned from a board such as this or Shrimpers-online via IP, then it could affect other people.

Also IP addresses change.

Oh, and who scored the Southend goals? Isn't Husbands supposed to be injured/ill?

The Teamsheet

1) Jason Willlis
2) Phil Midworth
3) Phil Anderson
4) Bob Wilson
5) Ben Price
6) Michael Husbands
7) Max Porter
8) Taylor Lang
9) Joe North
10) Tom Byrne
11) David Bryan
12) Olli Stroud
14) Emmaneul Sackey
15) Mbiyeye Medine
16) Sosthene Yao

The person who scored the first 2 goals was short and black if that's any help to anyone, and the person who got the third was huge, at least 6'5" and he was white.

Back