• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Live Music/Concert DVDs

pickledseal

cowboy
I'm a big fan of these, even thought they are not as good as the real thing.

Got 'Crowded House: Farewell to the World - 10th Anniversary Ed.' last week which I thoroughly enjoyed...

but received 'Bruce Springsteen - London Calling: Live In Hyde Park' on Saturday and watched it today - WOW! What a show...

I know loads of peeps find them boring, but got any good recommendations?

If you like Bruce Springsteen..IMO one of his best ever is the live in Dublin concert with the Sessions band. The Cd is a double one with one being a DVD.

[video=youtube;SCjFQL2YQKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCjFQL2YQKo&feature=related[/video]

If you like Bruce Springsteen..IMO one of his best ever is the live in Dublin concert with the Sessions band. The Cd is a double one with one being a DVD.

Bagged a copy of that a few weeks ago, a lot of fun! Love the tuba solo and Bruce hiding behind the piano still playing...

Possibly of interest to no-one, I start a new job on Monday, and Mrs Moridin has ordered a copy of the 2008 X-Ray Spex reunion gig for me on DVD.

I cannot wait to see if Poly has still got it!

Also it ends with a version of 'Oh Bondage, up Yours!' With Poly, her Daughter, and Grand Daughter on vocals. Should be interesting/emotional/dreadful.

The Springsteen Live in Barcelona(at Palau Sant Jordi) concert DVD is pretty awesome.I was there too.:clap:

Indeed... that Tour was great, I saw him at Crystal Palace.
This has become a bit Bruce dominated! (not that that is a bad thing! ;))

Counting Crows new DVD is phenomenal. A live performance of August in it's entirety. Adam and the boys are on fire!

Back