• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Live Music

Saw the Rolling Stones at Twickenham the other week, that was excellent. All so old, but Mick is such a great showman.

Then a couple of days later it was Supergrass at The Fez in Reading, a venue about a 400th of the size of Twickenham. Also very good, especially as they encored with 'Sitting Up Straight', one of my favourite Supergrass tracks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (maldonblue @ Sep. 15 2006,15:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ Sep. 14 2006,20:56)]Ryan Adams puts on a good gig too
Hoping to go see Adams at the end of the month at Shepherds Bush as never seen him before. The man is a genius!
I'm seeing him in Cambridge in a about a weeks time

He was VERY good last time there (was a few days before he broke his wrist falling about in 'pool)

I always find it funny how many people find Feeder really balnd yet I still think they put on one of if not the best gig I have ever seen.

No mean feat when jostling with The Who at IOW festival.

I'd definitely recommend them if they're playing in anyone's local any time soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (maldonblue @ Sep. 15 2006,15:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ Sep. 14 2006,20:56)]Ryan Adams puts on a good gig too
Hoping to go see Adams at the end of the month at Shepherds Bush as never seen him before. The man is a genius!
I saw him at Hammersmith Lyric Theatre about a week after Heartbreaker came out. Just him on a piano. Very good indeed. I think he got through about 40 cigarettes.
Saw Iain Archer in Bedford on Friday night. Very, very good indeed.

Going to see Embrace at the Hammersmith Apollo Friday week with the missus - have to admit, am really looking forward to it...
cool.gif

Back