• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

graysblue

Banned
it amazes me when i see/read the lifestyles of people on the dole.

last week it was revealed the crazy guy who was forever ranting in this country and eventually was kicked out paid 4k for his daughter to have a boob job.

how can he be claiming the dole and shell out £4000??

the other week i read about the family who have 11 kids and claim 42k per year!!!

or the somalian family who have lived here for 12 years and have 5 kids and have claimed for every single day since living here,in addition the council knocked 2 semi detached gaffs into one large house to give them more space.

story upon story yet this crazy country shells out vast amounts,no wonder the country is skint.

it amazes me when i see/read the lifestyles of people on the dole.

last week it was revealed the crazy guy who was forever ranting in this country and eventually was kicked out paid 4k for his daughter to have a boob job.

I know- it's criminal. She should've been able to get this on the NHS.

I was on the dole for a little while, and every other Wednesday I had to go and sign on. It was more of a club than a job centre, everybody knew everybody and most had expensive trainers, tracksuits and mobile phones. Im not sure how they all managed it on £52 a week.
Also when I worked as an estate agent we use to get people wanting to know if we had DHSS properties as they were on housing benefits. One 17yr old girl had £600 a month for housing benefits for having a toddler. I have to work just under 3 weeks to pay my mortage and the other week in the month goes towards the bills.

it's staggeringly ridiculous. any abuse of the system that other people work to provide ****es me off royally, whether it's tax evasion by the rich or playing the benefits system at this end.

Living on the dole seems like a cushy number to me..
Sky tv, all the burberry you could want and still enough spare cash for a pretty much unlimited supply of cheap booze and strong weed.

it's staggeringly ridiculous. any abuse of the system that other people work to provide ****es me off royally, whether it's tax evasion by the rich or playing the benefits system at this end.

I think creative accounting by the rich is much worse because that is sheer greed.

the benefits system under loony labour has reached insane levels.

give give give and give even more is their mad motto.

fair play if any person needs help from the state,but to allow long term claiming either through unemployment or sickness is damn crazy.

watched a prog the other week regarding long term sickness claimants,talk about take the ****.

one indian gent had claimed sickness for 9 years whilst working on the side and then bleated he only worked to give his family the little luxuries in life..................yawn.

I think creative accounting by the rich is much worse because that is sheer greed.

I would argue this

at least the rich people have worked to earn there money.

At the end of the day this arguement settles around two of the seven deadly sins..

Gluttony Vs Sloathe

look at gilman drive (saxon gardens) in shoebury, has a contagious bout of bad back, and its own mini economy of people walking into your house to sell you what they nicked last week.

Back