• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good points by Southampton Shrimper. The new licence is for broadcast to Southend and surrounding towns - ideal for promoting the only club in that boundary- unlike Essex FM and BBC Essex who also have the scum.

Reading 107 is broadcast from the Madejski stadium so they have all the latest info too, much like Portsmouth.

Last Monday morning on BBC Essex, I listened out for the report about the Shrimpers winning 3-0 at Brizzle and still staying on top on the league. From 7.15 until 8.15 I listened to every sports report and there was absolutely nothing about Southend United!! Nice report about darts, netball in Chingford and probably tiddlywinks in Althorne though!!

I've given up listening in the week now!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Nov. 03 2005,22:25)]Shrimperzone FM anybody.....?

tounge.gif
I think Podcasts would be a really popular idea.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Nov. 03 2005,21:25)]Shrimperzone FM anybody.....?

tounge.gif
We'll have no pirate radio stations thanks. ShrimperZone FM, however, would work for me.
tounge.gif

Napster and Leeboy presenters ? Well Lee made a valiant recent attempt to look like Roger Buxton. Napster, is Angela Lodge, but I don't think their taste in music; the Wombles, the Muppets and the New Seekers would be popular.
laugh.gif

Altogether now: " I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony............................."
cool.gif

Back