• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lookalikes

shrimpled

Director⭐
I was forced into watching friends earlier, and i suddenly thought that 'joey' looked like our very own Tilly. Are there any lookalikes you can think of better then mine. Not necessarily Southend related but something not people think of, e.g Bobby Robson as Yoda.

If somebody can post pictures or explain how to do it, i will submit photographic evidence to support my argument.

Upload to photobucket or something and copy the code that's bookended with

As for lookalikes, I don't really know many. My IT teacher remids me of Russell T Davies for some reason though.

Whilst i was away on holiday i met a guy who was from up north and looked identical to our very own andrew flintoff. I honestly thought it was him at first then put two and two together and realised it couldn't possible as the world 20/20 was in progress at the time and england were still in it.

Later in the holiday I had a game of table tennis with him. lol. and he said he gets it all the time and has done several jobs as a look alike and been in a few magazines. wanted to get a pic with him but thought it would be proper queer to ask him so didn't bother. strangely it actually felt like i was actually talking to the real freddy.

Back