• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Louis Walsh signs

I think Taylor will stay and sign perm at end of the season. Olayinka will also stay past Jan but go back to Arsenal in the summer. He will however sign for us permanently in summer 2022 when we have got promoted to L1.

Taylor is far too good for League 2.....wish he’d get more involved possibly as yesterday’s run and pass for the goal shows his skill and vision.
In time will make at least Championship

Taylor is far too good for League 2.....wish he’d get more involved possibly as yesterday’s run and pass for the goal shows his skill and vision.
In time will make at least Championship

Yes, he's a top end L2 player definitely and would be good at L1 level too. Not sure he has the legs or mobility for Champ. Could be wrong though.

What pleased me most about K Tizzle yesterday was he came out of nowhere on my screen to put in a massive tackle. Which given the way the game went just had me up and ready. Not seen him do that before in all honesty that got me off my seat and on to the vocals. WE HATE COL U

What pleased me most about K Tizzle yesterday was he came out of nowhere on my screen to put in a massive tackle. Which given the way the game went just had me up and ready. Not seen him do that before in all honesty that got me off my seat and on to the vocals. WE HATE COL U

That was a beauty. Even Macca would have been proud of that one.

From a Barnsley site.
Louis signed for the Club in July 2018 after some fine performances at U23 level during the 2017/18 campaign. Blessed with incredible acceleration and terrific technique, the flying winger ghosts past defenders with consummate ease and frequently provides teammates with assists while contributing with goals too.

Sounds too good to be true......but you never know.
He's going to be a Diamond! You wait and see! Welcome Louis , COYB:Clap::Clap::LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter:

Right sided winger as per the Nottingham Post. Gives us more depth, and obviously can play regularly for the U23s (being only 20) to get minutes on the pitch.

I seriously can’t wait for the January window and which players MM and his team have identified and will sign. Ron is giving him backing and I can see only good things happening.

Can see Taylor staying till the end off season. Olayinka probably wont be unfortunately, wouldn't surprise me if arsenal got higher league club lined up already.

I think you have those two round the wrong way. Olayinka is much rawer and miles off Arsenal's first team. He produces moments of real quality but is still very inconsistent. He needs game time to smooth off those rough edges. He'll get that at Roots Hall (injury permitting) and that's more valuable than promoting him up a level.

Kyle Taylor on the other hand can probably play at L1 already. If he's in Bournemouth's plans they'll want to see him at L1 level to get a better idea whether he can contribute next season.

I think you have those two round the wrong way. Olayinka is much rawer and miles off Arsenal's first team. He produces moments of real quality but is still very inconsistent. He needs game time to smooth off those rough edges. He'll get that at Roots Hall (injury permitting) and that's more valuable than promoting him up a level.

Kyle Taylor on the other hand can probably play at L1 already. If he's in Bournemouth's plans they'll want to see him at L1 level to get a better idea whether he can contribute next season.
I think olayinka is more talented out the 2. Olayinka does need to improve on his final ball but that will come with more game time.

I think Taylor will stay and sign perm at end of the season. Olayinka will also stay past Jan but go back to Arsenal in the summer. He will however sign for us permanently in summer 2022 when we have got promoted to L1.
not a chance... at present they are both highest paid players in the squad..

So Louis is not a Northern who has come South but a Southerner who has come home. 6ft 1in just a little taller than Terrill. Would explain why MM thinks he could play down the middle.

So Louis is not a Northern who has come South but a Southerner who has come home. 6ft 1in just a little taller than Terrill. Would explain why MM thinks he could play down the middle.

Can Louis Walsh head the ball?

I am constantly surprised by the number of professional footballers who unable or unwlling to head the ball. Another surprising issue concerns the number of players that rely almost exclusively on one foot whilst playing.

Can Louis Walsh head the ball?

I am constantly surprised by the number of professional footballers who unable or unwlling to head the ball. Another surprising issue concerns the number of players that rely almost exclusively on one foot whilst playing.

Don't get me started on the one foot ability. I find it completely shocking that professional footballers are unable to use both feet - could you imagine a professional tennis player that couldn't use their backhand!!!

.....backhand a bit different.....how bout using there other hand, bit more of a comparison?

Not really, you don't need to use your other hand in tennis, but you do need to use both feet in football.

Or are you suggesting it's perfectly acceptable for footballers to only be able to use one foot?

Don't seem to hamper Sterling much....Man City not ours!

Back