• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
To celebrate (commiserate?) my arrival at the big 70, the wife and I decided to return to see the family towards the end of the year. Originally, I found a cheap flight out of Lourdes for the 15th November and was warming to the idea of seeing our quick return game against the Bantams. That was until my wife reminded me we had my brother-in-laws 60th birthday in Moissac on the 19th. :sad: Start of December sounds OK...........leave on the 6th and go to the Coventry game....not bad although I do enjoy a litle away day if possible, when I come over. Oh well, I started to go through the booking procedure until I found it was double the price I had expected. :sad: Panic........what about after my brother-in-laws party and before my monthly fair in Toulouse? Found a date, the 22nd........the price was fantastic and I didn't even check the game before booking. Belatedly, went to the fixture list and found it coincided with an away game at the Bescot (Banks's) Stadium to see Walsall on Saturday..... GREAT, never been there! :smile:
It then suddenly dawned on me that we were arriving in Stansted Tuesday lunchtime and that evening we just happen to be home to Swindon!!! :smile::smile::smile: PURE but delightful accident. Of course my sister-in-law, who believes I come over to see the football rather than to see them, won't believe a word of it. :smile:

Back