• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This is wonderful news, have been very impressed and a significant upgrade on Morris in my view. Delighted.

Brilliant news about Daniels and a great relief. I for one was not over enthusiastic about the entertainment value of Bilel being in goal and can just imagine what could have happened. He probably would have kept us in the match with a series of heroic 'cat-like' saves until the final minute...........when suddenly, whilst holding the ball, something would have annoyed him, leading him to throw the ball down in anger, where it will have caught a bump and rebounded back into his own net.

Excellent, but does that mean Morris's injury is more serious than we think...?

I suspect he's just better than Morris

(not a slur on Morris btw - just think everyone can see the quaity Daniels has, and if we can improve the squad we should).

Maybe part of the deal to let him play on Satdi was that we had to keep him another month? Who knows?

CJPhillips1982 Chris Phillips

Sturrock delighted to keep Daniels for longer - "Glenn Morris is coming back slowly but we don't want to rush him and Luke's done well."

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

first the news about PS seeing the job through and now this

MARVELLOUS :smile:

The question is, is Daniels that much better than Morris that it would be worth making his move permanent in January? I think Morris has looked good this season apart from a few shaky moments, although I can't deny the fact that from the one game I've seen of Dainels (last Saturday), I can tell he is a quality keeper and shouldn't be sitting on a bench for a whole season like he has been at West Brom...

great news that he is set to stay for another month as it give morris more time to recover and westbrom would not let him go as they rate him very highly and want to keep him.

Should think West Brom will be delighted he's getting some press exposure playing well in a team top of our division! Fantastic news, I've been really impressed.

Should think West Brom will be delighted he's getting some press exposure playing well in a team top of our division! Fantastic news, I've been really impressed.
Yes, I think your spot on. A true win/win for everyone IMO. Hopefully we can make it the rest of the season. In all respect to Morris who I think has done the job, this great for us as it would really round of the squad well.

shame was looking forward to Derek Bellotti pulling on the sufc goalies jersey again (non contract obviously).

:winking:

Back