• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Luke Prosser

Luke has done really well for us, he loves it at Colchester and has formed a great partnership with Tom Eastman. He does have the odd daft mistake in his game but he is the first one to own up and admit it. He is very popular with the rest of the squad, I can see him getting a new contract offer shortly as his current one runs out next May. He will have a severe test next week when we play Man U away in the cup, Tom and Luke are not the quickest players so may get left behind by the united forwards!

Yep, good luck with that match. Should be a great night.

Sadly, SKY don't deem it worthy of live coverage!

Yep, good luck with that match. Should be a great night.

Sadly, SKY don't deem it worthy of live coverage!

Cheers Andy, it will be a great money spinner for the club and hopefully we won't get smashed out of site. No doubt some of the internet sites will be showing coverage of it from somewhere.

Yep I said on previous posts we should never had let him go, was a threat on set pieces to.
Sorry to have to correct you,(I used to teach language) but you’ve inserted a full stop in place of 3 words ! Namely:our own goal.

Luke had a great game for us against Man U last night a real Captains performance, he looked like he absolutely loved it and stood applauding the 5500 Colchester fans for ages after the game.

On the highlights, he got in some great saving tackles in the first half.

Luke had a great game for us against Man U last night a real Captains performance, he looked like he absolutely loved it and stood applauding the 5500 Colchester fans for ages after the game.

Great guy and the type of player we have been missing, fully committed and loves the club.

Col Ewe say they'll release Prosser and Frank Nouble at the end of their contracts this summer unless the current situation improves.

I have no doubt Luke will get picked up very quickly, good signing for O's, or CamU, or SteveBor BUT I can't see him making a come back here at the Hall.

Do you see him as an upgrade on John White?

I would say they are both similar in some ways, honest, hardworking, most certainly Captain material ( Although John leads by example as he is not that vocal) They are both great examples for a young player to be influenced by, but obviously they both have weakneses in some areas, but nobody is perfect!

Back