• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lunch on the first day of SZ BOTB Round 1

Cricko

Early leads for several ...

Muse ahead of Roni 21-8
Oasis suprisingly beating the Smiths ...25-13
Radiohead easily beating the 9 Inch Nails..20-9
The Beatles way ahead of Queen...25-12
Floyd only just ahead of the Verve ...18-13
The Jam Stonking The Killers....27-9
The Stones way ahead of the Eagles, looks like a no contest 26-5

and the closest match so far

The Clash just pipping the Who at the moment 17-16.

Early leads for several ...

Muse ahead of Roni 21-8
Oasis suprisingly beating the Smiths ...25-13
Radiohead easily beating the 9 Inch Nails..20-9
The Beatles way ahead of Queen...25-12
Floyd only just ahead of the Verve ...18-13
The Jam Stonking The Killers....27-9
The Stones way ahead of the Eagles, looks like a no contest 26-5

and the closest match so far

The Clash just pipping the Who at the moment 17-16.

Neck and neck now.

It's a No contest so far...Band Aid are peeing all over the Yanks..11-1

I now have an image of Paul King and Limahl holding down Lionel Richie while Nik Kershaw relieves himself. "AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS CALLED THE RIDDLE! HAHAHA!" says Kershaw while brushing back his majestic blonde mullet.

Paul King

I can't let that name pass by without casting up an image in my head (don't think she's made it onto Google Images unfortunately) of his co-presenter on MTV in the early 90s, Marijne van der Vlugt (also lead singer of 90s also-rans Salad!).

Phwoooaaaarrr!!!!

I can't let that name pass by without casting up an image in my head (don't think she's made it onto Google Images unfortunately) of his co-presenter on MTV in the early 90s, Marijne van der Vlugt (also lead singer of 90s also-rans Salad!).

Phwoooaaaarrr!!!!

That's what my heart, yearns for now..... Marijine Van Vlugt!

Why? Are you getting abusive comments for backing Radiohead?
I think it's better this way around personally!

nah but i agree with South Bank Hank that they could get skewed by people wanting to pick the more popular or cool option. it's up to cricko in the end but i quite liked the totty club where you can vote which ever way and you are never too sure what everyone else did

Are you two diverting this thread perchance?

:finger: :p

As if we would...

salad_1164363487186277.jpeg

The song Motorbike to Heaven was when she popped on her Harley in nothing BUT leathers on regular visits to MK Towers, and Drink The Elixir... well....

Last edited:
Back