• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Manager Sacking and Appointment Thread

I see Brendan Rodgers has committed his future to Leicester until 2025. Odds on him leaving before Christmas??

I see Brendan Rodgers has committed his future to Leicester until 2025. Odds on him leaving before Christmas??

If Arsenal or Manure come sniffing then definitely, but he be mad to leave. Those two clubs are on a downward spiral, Leicester the exact opposite.

Interesting one. There’s a popular theory that he built the title winning side for Ranieri at Leicester. Still in my opinion the harshest sacking ever ..
He probably wasn't sacked because of results since it happened weeks after the season ended, he was likely sacked because of off the field issues. His son (along with Tom Hopper and some other youth player) were kicked out of the club because of the racist Thai sex tape they made, it wouldn't surprise me if Pearson fell out with the board because of that.

Pearson always comes across to me as the sort to end up in the dock over some incident in the street somewhere.

Was it the Palace player he almost assaulted on the touchline!

He probably wasn't sacked because of results since it happened weeks after the season ended, he was likely sacked because of off the field issues. His son (along with Tom Hopper and some other youth player) were kicked out of the club because of the racist Thai sex tape they made, it wouldn't surprise me if Pearson fell out with the board because of that.
I meant Ranieri’s sacking .. to be fired after winning the title with Leicester was harsh. Pearson, yup had little to do with on field stuff I think you’re right. Had forgotten Hopper was tied up in all that. Most likely he wouldn’t be at this level if that hadn’t happened.

John Dempster sacked by Mansfield and Graham Coughlan to leave Bristol Rovers to take over, it’s rumoured. How weird is that, if true .... Rovers have just beaten Ipswich and are 4th whereas Mansfield are 18th in league two!

John Dempster sacked by Mansfield and Graham Coughlan to leave Bristol Rovers to take over, it’s rumoured. How weird is that, if true .... Rovers have just beaten Ipswich and are 4th whereas Mansfield are 18th in league two!

Questioned this on Twitter and was told this: Sharing a flat with his assistant at the moment. Closer to his home in Sheffield. Plus not being backed by his owner apparently

Questioned this on Twitter and was told this: Sharing a flat with his assistant at the moment. Closer to his home in Sheffield. Plus not being backed by his owner apparently
Yeah heard it’s a family thing and clearly he’s not happy with transfer conversations at Rovers. Quite a drop down though..

Back