• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Manager Sacking and Appointment Thread

Surely Solsjkaer can't be far from the boot. Man Utd are a shadow of the team they used to be.
The fans were still singing his name despite the loss, their anger is directed firmly at Ed Woodward rather than Solskjaer. As long as he keeps the fans happy I can see the board keeping him on since they seem to care more about the brand than the football at the moment.

The fans were still singing his name despite the loss, their anger is directed firmly at Ed Woodward rather than Solskjaer. As long as he keeps the fans happy I can see the board keeping him on since they seem to care more about the brand than the football at the moment.

They could be 36(!) points behind Liverpool. That's more than their entire points haul thus far. Fergie must be spitting feathers.

For me, as a non partisan, generally Prem disliking football supporter, I like what Manure are trying to do with going for younger and more often British players.
I don't have much faith that Ollie can build a challenging for honours team.

The noose is already tied on Ollie's neck. Just a matter of time, especially after his comments that they aren't doing so bad. This is Man Utd, the third richest club in the World. They can't and won't put up with this much longer. All that talent, and he's not getting much out of them.

Last edited:
The noose is already tied on Ollie's neck. Just a matter of time, especially after his comments that they aren't doing so bad. This is Man Utd, the third richest club in the World. They can't and won't put up with this much longer. All that talent, and he's not getting much out of them.

Especially with Poch currently without a club.

Paul Hurst leaves Scunthorpe, they’re currently 16th and people wanted him in charge here.

Neil Warnock being mentioned. Not bothered about what level of the game he manages at, just wants to manage apparently.
Fair play to whoever gets him if this is true - they'll have done all right.

They could be 36(!) points behind Liverpool. That's more than their entire points haul thus far. Fergie must be spitting feathers.

Different era, Man Utd no longer own the Premiership, and to wards Fergies end the team was falling apart

Like Man City era, Liverpool look unstoppable but give it a couple of years and another team will catch and take over the mantle, whilst others play for 2,3,4 spot

Liverpool great to watch, but like most seasons its only one or two teams that can win the league

Graham Westley leaves Stevenage and Alex Revell manager for the rest of the season.,

Back