• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mass shrimperzone meeting(operation upmininster)

tommytwoholes

It occurs to me that we talk to each other more often than not every day on this website, but hardly know each other. Why dont we use the West Ham game as a getting to know you excercise and all arrange to meet up somewhere sensible before the game. We could all meet up in a pub in upmininster which is easy to get to by c2c and is also on the disctrict line about 20 mins from the ground. Theres no need for us all to venture into the east end for beers when sunny essex is a stones throw away. Obviously this is just a suggestion before everybody starts to massacre me!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ July 09 2004,15:07)]It occurs to me that we talk to each other more often than not every day on this website, but hardly know each other. Why dont we use the West Ham game as a getting to know you excercise and all arrange to meet up somewhere sensible before the game. We could all meet up in a pub in upmininster which is easy to get to by c2c and is also on the disctrict line about 20 mins from the ground. Theres no need for us all to venture into the east end for beers when sunny essex is a stones throw away. Obviously this is just a suggestion before everybody starts to massacre me!!!
You f**king pratt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ July 09 2004,15:07)]It occurs to me that we talk to each other more often than not every day on this website, but hardly know each other. Why dont we use the West Ham game as a getting to know you excercise and all arrange to meet up somewhere sensible before the game. We could all meet up in a pub in upmininster which is easy to get to by c2c and is also on the disctrict line about 20 mins from the ground. Theres no need for us all to venture into the east end for beers when sunny essex is a stones throw away. Obviously this is just a suggestion before everybody starts to massacre me!!!
could do.. see what the general consensus of opinion is ye?

Very good cockles!! We all no that you and the rest of the so called firm will be getting your arses kicked . Some of us like to have a stress free matchday you loser!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ July 09 2004,16:55)]Very good cockles!! We all no that you and the rest of the so called firm will be getting your arses kicked . Some of us like to have a stress free matchday you loser!!
tounge.gif
So called firm?

You are a muppet mate, how about sticking to your own clubs messageboard instead of boring us with your drivvle.

less of this firm stuff. please i mean come on we don't condone that
blues.gif

surely tommy you are trying to create a mass shrimperzone firm by suggesting this ludicrous idea?

Sound's like great idea cockles!
I dont know that many people on here so i'm up for it.
Although Barry was talking about meeting up in the city. I dont mind either way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ July 09 2004,16:34)]
[b said:

[/qoute] could do.. see what the general consensus of opinion is ye?
[/QUOTE]
General is out leader
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ July 09 2004,16:55)]Very good cockles!! We all no that you and the rest of the so called firm will be getting your arses kicked . Some of us like to have a stress free matchday you loser!!
tounge.gif
my tongue was firmly in my cheek TTH

You are a muppet mate, how about sticking to your own clubs messageboard instead of boring us with your drivvle.

Why am i a muppet? Just because i suggest a drink up on what will be a really good night of football. Do i deserve abuse for that ?

Fair enough. Arent southend supporters just the freindliest bunch!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ July 12 2004,11:23)]Fair enough. Arent southend supporters just the freindliest bunch!!
Then why do you want to meet up with us for a drink if you think we're unfriendly?

Well it was just a suggestion ,but in hindsight i should have suggested that we all go out running over little old ladies! Im sure that idea would have been greeted with more optimism. Dont worry i will stick with my usuall crowd and try not to upset the apple cart by speaking and meeting anybody new
mad.gif

Well, the last time we posted a meeting on here, the Old Bill came to check up on us three people at the Hoy and Helmet.

Best bet is to ask people to email you if they want to meet, rather than posting anything on here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ July 12 2004,12:01)]Well it was just a suggestion ,but in hindsight i should have suggested that we all go out running over little old ladies!
A much better suggestion, where do you want to meet for said old lady running?

BTW, Chill out!
tounge.gif

Back