• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Match highlights..... Enjoy :)

I have an apple mac and cant watch virgin's highlight anyone else have this problem?

Well, I can get 729/765MW working in Crawley.
I used to be able to hear it from a car in Wimbledon - usually with a Pirate station's Reggae mix - blues world now - cracking means I now stay in the house if I don't travel. Blackpool tomorrow though with Dagenham Shrimper

Well, I can get 729/765MW working in Crawley.

On my way back from hols. a few weeks back I listened to the whole of the 2nd half commentary of the Brighton game on 765MW - I was driving between Rouen and Calais at the time! (Rest of the family weren't too chuffed!)

Bizarrely I was sure I saw another English car with the driver wearing a SUFC shirt at one of the tolls - it was red Citroen Picasso IIRC (just in case it was anyone on here!) - I was going to tell him that Macca had just scored but didn't get the time before he drove off!

Listened to the last painful minutes in the car park at City Europe....

YouTube for those of us beyond the borders of the UK?

I'm sure someone on here can advise either what they are called or where they can be found but you can visit sites that re-route your web browsing (IP address I think) to mimic the location of a UK user. Could be pretty handy.

I had a quick search but not knowing what it would be called, didn't really get anywhere. I'm also slightly concerned at what work would think of my browsing for that sort of site!

We all know the answer to the next question. Would he have dominated the box and screamed for the ball (or away) as SC did on Sat ?

Sorry but whether Collis should have saved the free kick or not , the wall was useless and he was hardly screaming at them.

I thought Collis did ok on Saturday but Ive not seen him being overly commanding in any way that Flahavan didnt.

Flahavans biggest weakness was set pieces when there was a lot of people in the box and so far Ive not really seen Collis have to deal with much in that regard.

I think Collis is a decent keeper but I think people are making some pretty bold claims on a handful of appearances so far.

Last edited:
Back