• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Match Thread - Season 27

Sigh, 3 teams join top of the BPL with me playing both of them. Win both and I win the title. So I bowled a 17yo batsman :'(

No chance of chasing this on an uneven pitch in PCH conditions.

End of Over 20: 183-6, runrate=9.15
Mclean 4-0-54-0
Tulley* 1 (1 balls)
Ahsan-ur-rasheed 35 (20 balls)

Last Wicket: Marx b. Rollings 27 (FOW: 165/6)

****!

And that's the end of the match. 2 Inch Bails won by 2 runs.
2 Inch Bails 183-6
ShrimperZone CC 181-0

I may have cocked up the orders but this 9 runs from 1 ball didn't help.

4.6 4 Wilkshire to Rhode
Some shots are special and will stay in the memory for ever. That reverse sweep was one of them.
4.6 nb4 Wilkshire to Rhode
no ball, He's found the middle of the bat with that shot, four runs for Rhode.

So here's the latest. Franchise kicks off in 10. Win and I promote. Main had worst of 3 tied NRR. One has already played and lost so a two horse race. Realistically I'm second favourite but both games are currently in the balance, though I would hope to slow my opps down.

Seniors getting binned today anyway so yesterday's faux pas didn't really matter (other than stopping Bendigo from winning!).

Franchise can confirm promotion to IV with a win today (which we should get). £6m in the bank and a nice balanced £450k wagebill at the moment. Will look to add a couple of £80-100k players next season.

Seniors won but finished second. Franchise promoted.

2 seniors binned today after failing to sell twice. 65k off the wage bill. Much rebuilding to be done. I now only have 10 players or 11 if I train that YP. I will wait to see what leagues I drop into before adding to squad but I don't want to drop any further.

Back