• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Messages of support for scrivs.

In this time of trouble lets all spare a thought for the man,well boy back then that started shrimperzone.He landed a dream job with uncle rons magic army and moved on up in the world of sufc.But how hard was it to lay with dogs and not get fleas,i hope in my hearts of hearts he has managed to keep his head above the water line of lies and decite.
Good luck mr David and i hope all goes well for you,because without you old blue lady and a few others would be bored all day.
Keep the faith,but not in ron.

In this time of trouble lets all spare a thought for the man,well boy back then that started shrimperzone.He landed a dream job with uncle rons magic army and moved on up in the world of sufc.But how hard was it to lay with dogs and not get fleas,i hope in my hearts of hearts he has managed to keep his head above the water line of lies and decite.
Good luck mr David and i hope all goes well for you,because without you old blue lady and a few others would be bored all day.
Keep the faith,but not in ron.

**ahem**

;)

Twas probably one of Ron Martin's masterstrokes, getting the owner of SZ to work for him whilst the other owner sods off to Spain!

Bet Scrivs could tell us a tale or three about what's happened. So then Mike, is that Ron's villa you've acquired then;)

Twas probably one of Ron Martin's masterstrokes, getting the owner of SZ to work for him whilst the other owner sods off to Spain!

Bet Scrivs could tell us a tale or three about what's happened. So then Mike, is that Ron's villa you've acquired then;)

;)

Seriously, I know Scriv has done sterling work with SUFC and long may be continue to do so.

Personally I reckon if somebody started the opposite of this thread, there may have been more than 9 messages in it in a day and a half ;)

perish the thought. what idiot would do that free of charge?

:stunned:

a young lad, aspiring to become a Sports Journalist whose parents thought it would look good on his CV (and would be good experience) so paid the travel whilst the club sorted the match entrance on a press pass......

And the little F****r broke my laptop on arriving home from Darlington at 4 o/c one Wednesday morning

Back