• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Midweek International Betting

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
Fair few games this week, and internationals are always a good chance of making money. So, do we do it same on Saturdays, (nominations/poll) or just say what games you like the look of etc.

Here's the list of games including odds (Coral);

http://www.coral.co.uk/sbuk.go?ms=MS&lang=20&sid=20&groupid=224%5E748771%5E&page=grouppage&type=0&quickpick=0&allcoupons=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&groups=224&groups=748771&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0&allgroups=0

I'll start.............

Czech Rep. to beat the Jocks.

Side note, (i'm sure i'm reading this correctly) :- A £5 accumulator on;

- England to win
- Czech Rep to win
- Bulgaria to win
- Romania to win
- Russia to win

Returns a cool £250 (a £2 stake returns £100) Surely that's worth a punt.

A fiver accumulator on Paddys pays 229.32. Too many aways for me. Im going to have another look later.

and internationals are always a good chance of making money.

....for the bookies. International friendlies are full of danger for punters as you never know how hard players are going to be trying. I always steer well clear*.

*Instead I do things like **** up a perfectly good treble by getting greedy and chucking in Chelsea to beat Man City. Berk.

1 Draw @ 3/1 (ROI v Brazil)

2 Ivory Coast @ 11/10

3 Turkey @ 4/7

4 Mexico @ 1/4

5 Portugal @ 1/5

6 Czech Republic @ 15/8

7 Draw @ 11/5 (France v Spain)

8 England @ 4/11

9 Sweden @ 11/10

10 Italy @ 5/6

11 Holland @ 1/2

12 Draw @ 9/4 (Germany V Argentina)

Odds? 4660/1. Of course, it won't come off, but for a nugget, it is a bit of fun.

I also have 92p on another smaller one, that returns just under £300.

The 92p is the odd pennies in winnings after I turned the £20 free bet on 365 into £270.92 by betting on Sheff Utd, Swansea, Norwich, Rochdale and Daggers on Saturday.

Draw @ 11/5 (France v Spain)

I like this shout a lot!!

I will have a look but agree with Uxbridge that betting on International friendlies is a NO GO!! I'd rather look at the goals market to be honest. over and under.

Draw @ 11/5 (France v Spain)
I like this shout a lot!!
I will have a look but agree with Uxbridge that betting on International friendlies is a NO GO!! I'd rather look at the goals market to be honest. over and under.

Havent you tried spread betting yet? Total goal minutes for France Spain is 112-122. Tough one to call but I think lower. 0-0 at a £1 a point returns £112.

England Egypt 137 - 147.

Back