• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Migrant "children" from Calais

The so called interpreter is a major doubt whether he is an actual interpreter?

There's a major doubt that an interpreter employed by the Home Office is an actual interpreter?

however I wasn't referring to him anyway

Ah, perhaps you were referring to the man who was actually photographed in Calais, and not Croydon as reported?

When they did test over 900 'children' 68% of them were in fact adults. Yet we have Tim Farron saying it doesn't matter if a few adults get through the system. Oh yes it does Tim, Just ask the father who had to remove his 14 year old daughter from school who was being harassed by a school boy migrant, who turned out to be about 22.

There's a major doubt that an interpreter employed by the Home Office is an actual interpreter?

Ah, perhaps you were referring to the man who was actually photographed in Calais, and not Croydon as reported?

I can only say what I see!

You seem up for it,let's hope if you have a daughter these "children" don't appear in her school.

Some of the posts on this thread are disgusting.

Where is your compassion for children who are genuinely suffering and whatsmore are fully entitled to take up residence in the UK?

Where is your compassion for children who are genuinely suffering and whatsmore are fully entitled to take up residence in the UK?

Which posts are disgusting ?,can you point them out?

What children are you referring too?

I'm sure you know which posts I'm referring to (including many of yours) and also the children concerned.

Where are these children you speak of ?

The media alway's film small kids in the jungle camp and constantly say "children" ,the film and the word enter viewers mindset and hey presto you have the clamour to help.

Its all just one big con.

But not in Spain of course.

Nobody has said they don't want children. What they don't want is p*** taking adult men who are pretending to be children for all sorts of reasons. Including making sure our own children are safe in school.

But not in Spain of course.

Nobody has said they don't want children. What they don't want is p*** taking adult men who are pretending to be children for all sorts of reasons. Including making sure our own children are safe in school.

The children are in the Calais camp because they want to come to the UK,many of whom already have relatives there.

While I agree with you about Spain, I'm reminded of a young Lithuanian guide, on a walking tour of Vilanus at the beginning of last month, who told us that while her country would like to take in more immigrants (since many of their own citizens are moving elsewhere in the EU,especially to the Scandinavian countries, obviously for economic reasons).The fact of the matter is,however, that immigrants are naturally more attracted to the richer EU countries,also for obvious reaons.

With regard to your second point, all this fuss about children from the Calais camp, is clearly nothing but thinly disguised xenophobia, from those who were happy to vote leave on June 23rd.

The children are in the Calais camp because they want to come to the UK,many of whom already have relatives there.

While I agree with you about Spain, I'm reminded of a young Lithuanian guide, on a walking tour of Vilanus at the beginning of last month, who told us that while her country would like to take in more immigrants (since many of their own citizens are moving elsewhere in the EU,especially to the Scandinavian countries, obviously for economic reasons).The fact of the matter is,however, that immigrants are naturally more attracted to the richer EU countries,also for obvious reaons.

With regard to your second point, all this fuss about children from the Calais camp, is clearly nothing but thinly disguised xenophobia, from those who were happy to vote leave on June 23rd.

Ask yourself why the refugees swerve Spain,maybe because the Spanish benefit system is very very strict.

Any fair minded person when asked to describe a child would all give the same description ,hardly anyone would say 6 feet tall with facial hair.

The idiots who allowed this madness will no doubt push these children into the education system ,which in itself will cost plenty and risk the safety of actual children.

Ask yourself why the refugees swerve Spain,maybe because the Spanish benefit system is very very strict.

Any fair minded person when asked to describe a child would all give the same description ,hardly anyone would say 6 feet tall with facial hair.

The idiots who allowed this madness will no doubt push these children into the education system ,which in itself will cost plenty and risk the safety of actual children.

I'm a fool to myself to take you off ignore, but I tip you bollox in that statement.

At 13, I was at school with a kid in the same age, who at that age had more facial hair than I can grow now. It is thinly disguised xenophobia or even racism who think these poor ****ers who have lost everything and have run for their lives only want to diddle around with underage girls.

Do you think people should be tested to prove their age.?

Do you think its acceptable for an adult to disguise himself (its almost exclusively males) to take the place of a child ?

I'm a fool to myself to take you off ignore, but I tip you bollox in that statement.

At 13, I was at school with a kid in the same age, who at that age had more facial hair than I can grow now. It is thinly disguised xenophobia or even racism who think these poor ****ers who have lost everything and have run for their lives only want to diddle around with underage girls.

No that's the Iranian taxi drivers from Shoebury and Chelmsford. Look on the Echo website.

I dare say they claimed to have lost everything and had run for their lives.

Please idiota put me back on ignore.

Back