• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mildenhall was awesome today

Thats in the warm up. I would rather him spill everything in the warm up than during the game.

I agree but to see Joyce technically better worries me for the game, his handling isn't crap on purpose is it?

Better than Flavs against Man U? I hardly think so! Yes he played very well, don't get me wrong, but if the Chelsea forwards had been more accurate in their finishing i think he might have been more troubled.

And if Ronaldo hadn't hit every shot right at Flahavan then they might have scored too.

Its nice to come on here and join in the support of Mildenhall rather than having to defend him.

Who ever mentioned that he never seems to make match winning saves? His save at the end will probably earn us around £500k - £750K over the two games.

Its nice to come on here and join in the support of Mildenhall rather than having to defend him.

Who ever mentioned that he never seems to make match winning saves? His save at the end will probably earn us around £500k - £750K over the two games.

Not to mention his performances in helping ensure we were in the third round to start with.

I was think of that post yesterday...He still has not made a match winning save ...
He made a match saving save , which , I think is the point I was trying to make in the original thread, Once we as a team start playing better he will appear to be actually winning games for us as opposed to just keeping the score down.

A thought on the injury time save, he made it look very unspectacular, just got down there and got it away. Perhaps this is another reason why he is not felt to be as good as the more flamboyant Flahavan

Fantastic save at the end, nice height but still a great save....

Nice height? It bounced before it got to him which are the hardest to save. Also the best thing was that he pushed it out rather than into the danger zone.

I personally couldn't see what all the fuss was about Mildy in the first place. He plays behind a shocking defence which is bound to leave him exposed and maybe made an error at Walsall and at home to Brighton. Hardly warranted the reaction he got earlier in the season. Every goalkeeper will make howlers occasionally for the rest of time!

Nice height? It bounced before it got to him which are the hardest to save. Also the best thing was that he pushed it out rather than into the danger zone.

I personally couldn't see what all the fuss was about Mildy in the first place. He plays behind a shocking defence which is bound to leave him exposed and maybe made an error at Walsall and at home to Brighton. Hardly warranted the reaction he got earlier in the season. Every goalkeeper will make howlers occasionally for the rest of time!

Yes, but you need to ignore what goes during the game and concentrate on how he does during the warm-ups with Lee Turner.

i was 1 of the many booing him at home to borient,BUT TODAY HE PLAYED A BLINDER
credit where its due WHAT A SAVE long may it contiue UTB

Not UTB but UU for admitting that you would give the bird to one of our own players. If you are totally ashamed of your behaviour, consider to say so - without qualification.

Last edited:
support your club in your own way,i do,but dont judge,if a players not playing well he needs to be told and then hopefully improve IMO,im not gonna drag this on after a great night,but dont tell me im not a true supporter when u dont know me,your entitled to your opinions but so am i, wheather others agree or not.

read the whole post.

Back