• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Millionaire banker shoots lion for fun

if you ever get the opportunity to go on a safari take it!

Absolutely amazing! best holiday experience one will ever have.

Shooting a lion. Well, there are plenty of people that don't moan about the animals we kill to feed ourselves. So, does it make it more acceptable to kill an animal providing we are eating it?

I'd love go on safari, I love big cats and would love to see 'em up close and personal. That coupled with those African skies, beautiful.

I think it is different yes. I'd criticise someone who killed a sheep or pig for fun. I believe we have a God-given right of stewardship, but with that we are respectful and responsible in our actions... and that extends to unnecessary animal cruelty. Killing for fun is never acceptable to me.

I'd love go on safari, I love big cats and would love to see 'em up close and personal. That coupled with those African skies, beautiful.

I think it is different yes. I'd criticise someone who killed a sheep or pig for fun. I believe we have a God-given right of stewardship, but with that we are respectful and responsible in our actions... and that extends to unnecessary animal cruelty. Killing for fun is never acceptable to me.

I'm with Pickled on this, killing of any animal for 'fun' or so called 'sport' I just cant reason with.

I am willing to bet many of those who say it is wrong to kill animals for fun have never even tried it.

That is a completely different debate.

oooh but its totally not though is it, in both cases you are killing an animal, be it by a gun or hounds. The fox will be thinking its exactly the same. The reason why its being shot and killed are different but surely your sympathy with this picture is because such a great animal has been shot for sport??

I have pictures of me, no more than 10 feet away from lions in the wild in Africa and they did nothing to me.I will bring them to a game to show you.

Id like to see you try and bring a lion into the ground..........

also you had probably bored the fek out of them, about anicdotes about painting and decorating!! poor things were in a coma

fek me, those last few posts, possibly some of my best work on Shrimperzone

man should never kill lions for sport, only for food, I understand from some of my uncles friends that have been to africa for business, that when a black man is really hungry and living in a bush, they have no choice but to shoot these beasts, however the meat shouldf be cooked, and also its illegal to bring this meat back to the uk, but believe me they do, can you believe man they eat king rat out there has well

Back