• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cannot see that happening. Studs into a players stomach was always gonna be a red.

As much as I will gladly drive him back to France, I think it's worth appealing the card so he's available, just another option on the bench should we need it?

What I mean is if he appeals, he will deff be available Weds as appeals are heard on Thursday...

Are you serious Readie2.....you would allow him another chance!!!

What is wrong with some fans, I can't believe the clown was applauded of the park today by quite a few fans. These same fans abuse and moan about the likes of John Sicer, Freddy Eastwood etc etc

Are you serious Readie2.....you would allow him another chance!!!

What is wrong with some fans, I can't believe the clown was applauded of the park today by quite a few fans. These same fans abuse and moan about the likes of John Sicer, Freddy Eastwood etc etc

Not quite a clown, until he was dismissed he was one of the best players on the park, won everything in the air and sprayed the ball about intelligently. Clive platt went studs up on one of our players without even a yellow, why?

Really think some on here were just waiting for him to fail so they could do the told you so. Think Moshni is a bit simple minded dont for a second think he was at all malicious today and was playing rather well. His fault is he is like a 2 year old playing football. Would certainly appeal the red card we know it wont be recinded but put Moshni on the bench and bring him on if we are chasing the game against Orient would at least give them something to worry about.. Really think some need to chill out about Moshni and I still applaud Sturrock for having the balls to take a chance. Oh and big round of applause for Straker best game in a blue shirt worked so hard and looked impressive take a bow Mr Straker for ignoring the boo boys and having a good game.

Not quite a clown, until he was dismissed he was one of the best players on the park, won everything in the air and sprayed the ball about intelligently. Clive platt went studs up on one of our players without even a yellow, why?

Not a clown, how can you defend such a buffoon?

Orient he went into there changing room with scissors and tried to attack Chorley, Morecombe, Oldham he sulked and got the train home, Oldham away he cost us after missing chances at home, Crewe in the play offs he lost his marker in first leg loss and non existent second leg, never performs in big games, ill discipline, mugged the club off, a complete and utter bad apple......yet you defend him because he played a few neat twenty yard passes!!!

I have mixed feelings about mosh coming back, but if he is available on wed he should play as when his head is right he is a quality player at this level. I think ps will gamble ! :blush:

I will support every player in a Blues shirt, although giving the choice I don't want Mohsni anywhere near this club.

If Sturrock gambled on him yet again, it could spell the end for him if it backfired again

**** me, he could kill someone and some of you would still stand by him.

I think this is a massive over reaction. Until the sending off, which by the way could have happened to anyone, not a rash tackle or a burst of temper, like Cresswells, Moshni was our best player.

Didn't see you on here slagging off Cresswell when his temper got him a 3 match ban and in the predicament we are in now.

Not a clown, how can you defend such a buffoon?

Orient he went into there changing room with scissors and tried to attack Chorley, Morecombe, Oldham he sulked and got the train home, Oldham away he cost us after missing chances at home, Crewe in the play offs he lost his marker in first leg loss and non existent second leg, never performs in big games, ill discipline, mugged the club off, a complete and utter bad apple......yet you defend him because he played a few neat twenty yard passes!!!

You quite clearly don't like Moshni, that's your opinion and you are welcome to express it, however i was sitting right in front of the incident today and the high foot was not intentional, he went for the ball not the man.

I sit in the south upper and wasn't 100% sure but was Moshni posing for photos with fans in the east blues at the end of the game?!?!

Back