• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you serious Readie2.....you would allow him another chance!!!

What is wrong with some fans, I can't believe the clown was applauded of the park today by quite a few fans. These same fans abuse and moan about the likes of John Sicer, Freddy Eastwood etc etc

Not a chance, just have him on the bench as an option, already know that Phillips and Barker won't be back, Creswell still suspended, so if we have an injury v orient, there's an extra person on bench to play at the back. After orient, he can sod off!

You quite clearly don't like Moshni, that's your opinion and you are welcome to express it, however i was sitting right in front of the incident today and the high foot was not intentional, he went for the ball not the man.

Yes, on balance it probably was a red, but looking at pictures of the incident which have found their way online, both players have their foot raised in the challenge as though going for a 50/50 ball - Mohsni went through rashly and paid the price. We've had a couple of reds this season for violent conduct - far worse in my opinion.

Didn't see you on here slagging off Cresswell when his temper got him a 3 match ban and in the predicament we are in now.

Big difference. Cresswell also deserved his red and has let the team down...Moshni does it all the time and after all this time away you'd think he had learned how to behave.

I sit in the south upper and wasn't 100% sure but was Moshni posing for photos with fans in the east blues at the end of the game?!?!

Yes mate, it was a complete and utter disgrace. I was ten rows behind where he watched the game, he had a rainjacket on and his full kit minus the boots.

Fair enough, if kids want a picture then he can't say no....maybe blame the parents for allowing the kids to ask in the first instance.

What annoyed me was a man in his 50's almost dribbling with joy and speaking to Mohsni mid match and asking him for hi smatch shirt which the Mohsni did as part of his latest PR stunt.

He spent the second half on his mobile and during one call he was waving at someone in the North Stand, obviously a Mohsni worshipper.

I think this is a massive over reaction. Until the sending off, which by the way could have happened to anyone, not a rash tackle or a burst of temper, like Cresswells, Moshni was our best player.

Didn't see you on here slagging off Cresswell when his temper got him a 3 match ban and in the predicament we are in now.

Cresswell was out of character, Mohsni has had too many chances half a dozen chances a go

Yes mate, it was a complete and utter disgrace. I was ten rows behind where he watched the game, he had a rainjacket on and his full kit minus the boots.

Fair enough, if kids want a picture then he can't say no....maybe blame the parents for allowing the kids to ask in the first instance.

What annoyed me was a man in his 50's almost dribbling with joy and speaking to Mohsni mid match and asking him for hi smatch shirt which the Mohsni did as part of his latest PR stunt.

He spent the second half on his mobile and during one call he was waving at someone in the North Stand, obviously a Mohsni worshipper.

He's clueless, isn't he?!?!

It was a tackle any player would make. Any player with passion that wants to win that goes wholeheartedly into every tackle

But were not just on a bout one tackle today - it's the whole package. Yet again he let us down, he has cost us time and time again - messing up Wednesday and costing us a place at Wembley would give him the full collection of kicking us all in the nuts. Yet some would still defend him.

I think this is a massive over reaction. Until the sending off, which by the way could have happened to anyone, not a rash tackle or a burst of temper, like Cresswells, Moshni was our best player.

Yes but it him again, how often do we have to make excuses for this guy, il give him some rope , but Jesus how long do we have to put up with this.

It was a tackle any player would make. Any player with passion that wants to win that goes wholeheartedly into every tackle

It was a very poor challenge and deserving of a red however I agree with the above comment - any player could have made that challenge the way the ball was bouncing on a pitch which is highly unpredictable.

You quite clearly don't like Moshni, that's your opinion and you are welcome to express it, however i was sitting right in front of the incident today and the high foot was not intentional, he went for the ball not the man.

You neg reppes me telling me to blame someone else - your entitled to your opinion as much as I am, out of curiosity who do you blame for today's loss?

It was a very poor challenge and deserving of a red however I agree with the above comment - any player could have made that challenge the way the ball was bouncing on a pitch which is highly unpredictable.

Your defending him by blaming the bounce of the pitch - arghhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha, I have officially heard it all now :hilarious:

Had the kick been malicious or in anger, then yes Bilel should be put on the next train to Paris. As according to most posters it wasn't malicious then I think we should play the 'loophol' card and appeal. We won't win it but it will mean Bilel is available for Wednesday.

He would not have a starting role on Wednesday but it would be useful to have him available on the bench should we need to chase the game in the last 20 mins or so. For me, despite the sending off, the context has not changed (see my ealier post about context) and all the reasons for bringing Bilel back into the fold today are still there. Therefore the circumstances that came together to use Bilel in the squad today are still valid (providing he is available to play for the next game) - and this can only happen if we appeal the sending off.

You neg reppes me telling me to blame someone else - your entitled to your opinion as much as I am, out of curiosity who do you blame for today's loss?[/QUOT
I do not blame Moshni that is for sure, he went for a fifty fifty ball and was unlucky to connect up until that time he was looking good. Who is to say even with 11 men we would have won?.

Your defending him by blaming the bounce of the pitch - arghhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha, I have officially heard it all now :hilarious:

I'm not defending him at all hence my opening statement, I'm merely pointing out a factor that contributed to the non-malicious incident.

I'm going to get as much abuse as lee Hughes would get at the Hall here but for me it's a daft challenge yes and not helped by Prosser missing the 1st header he misread the flight of the ball and lunged missed it and the rest is history the ref made it clear today was going to be all about him by the way he "interacted" with the East Greens over a free kick preening like a peacock and some "dubious" decisions . For me Bilel is box office and now Marmite with fans and rightly so but if he scored the goal that got us to Wembley Weds if available how many in here wouldn't celebrate !

I still can't believe he got a game today - the club has made itself look stupid in my view. But if he was in today, he'll be back in future. We're basically saying that a popular player can do wtf he wants and he'll still be forgiven - that's where we are.

This..............

Back