• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
Had to be really didnt it?

Echo reporting loan till end of season, then £90k deal. Will probably come back to haunt us in time, but there you go - he had his chances.

Had to be really didnt it?

Echo reporting loan till end of season, then £90k deal. Will probably come back to haunt us in time, but there you go - he had his chances.
Let's hope he chins Evans!

Bye Bye Bilel.

Such talent, but hasn't got the right character to be a pro in this country, not his fault, and can't blame Sturrock for repeatedly trying to reform him because of that talent. All the best to him for the future, just don't think beinga pro in england is for him (playing in north africa would surely suit him better?).

Just a shame it's Crawley he's going too. :thumbdown:

Real shame and I'm gutted he's going there. I was hoping that he'd go back to France rather than move somewhere else over here - especially to them.

I hope we insist he can't play against us whilst he's on loan. The last thing we'd need is him coming back to haunt us in the Play-Offs.

As an individual, he's one of the best. As part of a team, he's one of the worst. It's a shame there is no happy medium, but at least we have some good memories and a decent return. £90k for a player playing park football over a year ago is not bad business.

Evans won't take the softly softly approach that Sturrock has been using with Mohsni either - I'd wager a training ground/changing room bust is not too far away.

Shame , probably the most talented player at the club but if he is bad for team spirit then so be it.

Disgusting deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be another case of Gary Hooper

TRUELY GUTTED! :(

Hooper never got a chance here. Mohsni has had chance after chance after chance. I'm gutted he's going but I'm not sure what more the manager here could have done for him.

but from the chances he's had you can see he has more talent in a single toe than a few other players we have!

And im talking as in hooper...potentially monetary terms!

i would still have got him PROPER help, none of this boxing training crap. he was definitely worth persisting with atleast till the end of the season

like above, he's exactly what we couldv done with bringing on last night

Good luck Bilel

Hooper never got a chance here. Mohsni has had chance after chance after chance. I'm gutted he's going but I'm not sure what more the manager here could have done for him.

What he said.

I can't see Evans coping with him at all! Wish him well if this is true (Mohsni, that is), nice bloke off the pitch just a psycho on it!

but from the chances he's had you can see he has more talent in a single toe than a few other players we have!

i would still have got him PROPER help, none of this boxing training crap. he was definitely worth persisting with atleast till the end of the season

like above, he's exactly what we couldv done with bringing on last night

Good luck Bilel

What "proper help" would you have provided? He's got big psychological demons that tore the team spirit out of club. I would wager that he will not play English football for much longer.

The biggest worry for me is that he hits the ground running at Crawley and makes them an even stronger side. Letting him go I probably agree is the best move overall but to a promotion rival is dangerous. That said, if they're the only side with an offer then we need to take it. We desperately need a new striking option to cover for Dicko now. Ironically Bilel might have got that chance if he hadn't thrown it away!

I kind of had a vision a couple of weeks ago that Mohsni would go to Crawley, and they would win a play off game against us and he'd be celebrating on the pitch with them :'(:nope:

What "proper help" would you have provided? He's got big psychological demons that tore the team spirit out of club. I would wager that he will not play English football for much longer.

Something more positive than ''boxing training''

According to someone on here, the Club have paid for some very expensive professional help for him this year.

According to someone on here.....exactly. The only DEFINITE help we heard provided was boxing training

Back