• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am honestly really really gutted he's going but cant argue against it with all the problems we have had this season. What makes it worse is he seems such a nice bloke and so much talent and commitment.

Going to Crawley just makes it worse and hope as said above he cant play against if us and crawley make play offs.:sad:

According to someone on here.....exactly. The only DEFINITE help we heard provided was boxing training

According to Sturrock they've constantly worked with him, seeking professional help and one of the ways they have tried to let him vent his anger out in a more discplined way; boxing. Because this is the most controversial/interesting method used to help him it's the most widely reported and commented on. Do you honestly believe that was the clubs one and only attempt to help Mohsni? It's a little naive if you do.

Let him go and disrupt their dressing room. He's had one too many chances, it's time to go.

According to Sturrock they've constantly worked with him, seeking professional help and one of the ways they have tried to let him vent his anger out in a more discplined way; boxing. Because this is the most controversial/interesting method used to help him it's the most widely reported and commented on. Do you honestly believe that was the clubs one and only attempt to help Mohsni? It's a little naive if you do.

not necessarily but you show me what else has been done?

Brill, it's only a loan, we can send him there to disrupt their dressing room, thus making their results even worse. He can play well on the pitch, Steve Evans can bang him in to shape, and then we can decide against selling him, and take him back next year.

That is just so genius................:'(

Had to be really didnt it?

Echo reporting loan till end of season, then £90k deal. Will probably come back to haunt us in time, but there you go - he had his chances.

Crawley had another loan player earlier in the season having agreed a fee for the January window. He did well and at the end of the loan Crawley reneged on the deal and offered half of what they'd agreed (typical Evans). The deal didn't happen and the loanee went back a much better player and is holding down a first team spot rather higher up the leagues than Crawley. A repeat of that would be nice.

Crawley had another loan player earlier in the season having agreed a fee for the January window. He did well and at the end of the loan Crawley reneged on the deal and offered half of what they'd agreed (typical Evans). The deal didn't happen and the loanee went back a much better player and is holding down a first team spot rather higher up the leagues than Crawley. A repeat of that would be nice.

Who be that?

surely Crawley dont need Mohsni, everytime I see Steve Evans interviews lately they are battering everyone and by far the best team in the division as proved my the massive point haul of late of 2 from the last 15 pts....or 1 win in 9..... keep battering everyone Mr.Evans you toss piece!

selling to a promotion rival is a joke!

do we want this top three? crawley have 3 games in hand on us so loaning bilel to them now would effectively mean hes played 3 games for them whilst signed to us! surely this wont happen, whatever bilels done wrong i'd still rather see him as an impact sub for us, or even just on the payroll than helping a rival! getting promoted is worth a lot more than 90k for a player.

if crawley are so interested lets sell him to them in the summer when were preparing for league 1 and they're preparing for another in league 2!! dicko's injured, i cant see the veteran harris being able to impact every game due to age (and we have another 3 games in a week coming up)we should be looking to bring him back in up front!!

Let him go and disrupt their dressing room. He's had one too many chances, it's time to go.

Maybe, with Evans as manager, their dressing room contains players with a few more b*****ks than ours seem to have.

"It's not fair, that horrid player is getting all the attention and pointing out our inadequacies and we won't play if he does!"

Overgrown schoolboys with too big egos. Pathetic!

If last night's toothless effort is what you want, with no one showing any creative spark then you should be very happy in the next few months. Maybe they should sell dressing-room tickets so some of you lot can go and enjoy the wondrous harmony that now appears to reign in there!

Unless we have very little money I don't get what we get out of this move... Surely another club would take him off our hands til the end of the season, it's like city loaning tevez to united. Attitude problem or not he always gave his all and more often than not he was one of the best players on the pitch, if hes disrupting team spirit then fine don't play him but to loan him to a promotion rival seems strange to me. obviously this is only a RUMOUR and if any story would sell papers this one would...

£90k ? Does that mean Ron will only have to put £10k of his own cash in this month then ? :unsure:

Great shame if this is true. Last night we did work well as a unit but needed that creative spark to get the result - Mohsni would have been perfect in that role. Totally understand the club's decision, but a great shame as we'll miss Mr M on the pitch at least. At least there's hope for next season....maybe....

It seems to me that the majority seem happy with Mohsni's departure but not the club he's going to ( assuming the rumour is true ) - do you want him or not ?
Good luck to the man.
Apart from Hall , the only one worth the admission money this season

Back