• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Does that matter? Does any of it matter? When Dicko, Hall and Ferdinand were included in the Braintree squad I emailed PS and told him of my dismay. He replied saying that was deemed a punishment and further penalties were lined up. So the rest of the team were punished were they, having to play at Braintree? Two of them missed one game and even that could have been resting them up before the big Crawley game, who knows? If punishment is not seen to be given then no example is set. I for one am not going to pay money to see my team anymore, a decision that hurts me, but I cannot condone the lack of discipline coupled with the lack of any decent example set. As for Bilel I wanted him to stay. Maybe things are so bad at team level and they can't get on with him. Personally he should be pleased to be rid of some of them that are a poor excuse for a human being.

Do you actually know the exact details of what the 3 naughty boys did ? If not then dont you think you may be over reacting somewhat ? The club have disciplined them , its over . done + dusted . move on .

For what its worth i thought Ferdinand was terrible when he came on last night + Dicko's touch was at best "rusty" , Hall was way off form for the last few games too ,,, so its clear they are all no more than squad players now

If i know Sturrock , if a player doesnt apply himself 100% then he isnt going to play. and i for one would rather see a fully committed player ( ie Harris ) than someone who plays like a tart when he doesnt fancy it

If Bil does go would that mean more money to fund a decent striker on loan?

I would hope so as I do not feel confident with our current set especially with Dicko out for a while. Harris needs about 10 chances before he puts one away, Sampson and Benyon have not scored and Im still puzzled by the signing of Flood. Oh for someone with a bit of pace, why didnt we get Tomlin or Guy Madjo, surely both wouldve chosen us over Gillingham and Aldershot. Our strikers are all too similar, either target men who cant score or smaller players with no pace.

Things are so bad I'd even consider playing Blair at the moment.

Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif
Waiting for it canvey:whistling:

If I'm coming across as an agent tyoe then maybe I'm brighter than you rab. In addition I defend myself more than I dish out so maybe you lack worthwhile things to say.

So the Sturrock sycophants win the day.

All this rubbish about Bilel having had so many chances. Scissor-gate, to me is no worse and if anything less worse than Craig Bellamy wrapping a nine-iron round John-Arne Riise's head, as no damage was actually done to anyone. Yet Bellamy wasn't immediately drummed out ofthe Brownies; and after a period of time he found his way back to Anfield fully accepted by all. And talking of Anfield one of his 'crimes' for which he was given a 'chance' was to pick up two yellow cards and, thus, prevent timid Peter Gilbert from a day out being embarassed by Mr Bellamy.

Footballers really have difficulty in accepting cultural differences and as a result this now has the potential to be the biggest bite on the bum ever.

Well said danbury. Think about it Rab.

I have thought about it and given it careful consideration. The club announced that the three had misbehaved, quite what they did is still unsubstantiated, but it was enough to make the club announce disciplinary procedures. This in the wake of constant talk of poor discipline at the club. I have seen nothing that resembles any serious attempt to set an example. Where is this behaviour going to end? Its time this club and all clubs learnt about respect and instead of words supporting the Respect Campaign they need to take actions against pampered, pathetic, selfish louts that that masquerade as footballers and seem to be forgiven because they can kick a ball about slightly above the average.

If I'm coming across as an agent tyoe then maybe I'm brighter than you rab. In addition I defend myself more than I dish out so maybe you lack worthwhile things to say.

And you think that comment is warranted or even suggests bright? Being personal is unnecessary and boring.

Thing that would puzzle me is why would Moshni want to leave here in the first place to go to somewhere like Crawley. he clearly is a very unstable chararcter who needs to be loved. And for all his faults he is still one of the if not most popoular players at the club. Why would he want to move to a new area, where no-one knows him, away from the few friends he has and to a club run by one of the most horrible, arrogant, rude gob ****es around.

From the clubs point of view, they have tried and tried to stand by him and give him the support he needs and the fact is that at times he has kick the club in the knackers. He is not good for club moral and the last couple of games without the Morecombe 4 in have shown what team spirit is all about. No we didnt play well last night but each one of the players gave 100% and i came away last nite really proud of the team.

Based off Harris' interview it seems to suggest that the players don't want him here so whether it's fair on Mohsni or not, he needs to go. Yes it is to a promotion rival but at least this would mean he got a second chance in the league rather than faded into non league obscurity (which could very easily happen,) also Mohsni is not in the same league as Tubbs and Barnett, even with him in the team I can't see Crawley's form picking up too much.

Rab no one is entitled to defend one's self? You came up with the sarcy comment not me.

He has to go.

He's the best header of the ball, the best passer, the most passionate and best reader of the game we have.

Add to that the most loved by the majority of the fans.

Yes he has to go. :unsure:

Blackpool were prepared to take him on last year but Blues rebuffed their offers. Contrary to what some on here may say Bilel wanted to go and resented the fact the Club blocked the move. He's not been right since then and has been waiting to move on in terms of his playing career and whatever his relationship is with our supporters.

Back