• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maybe, with Evans as manager, their dressing room contains players with a few more b*****ks than ours seem to have.

"It's not fair, that horrid player is getting all the attention and pointing out our inadequacies and we won't play if he does!"

Overgrown schoolboys with too big egos. Pathetic!

If last night's toothless effort is what you want, with no one showing any creative spark then you should be very happy in the next few months. Maybe they should sell dressing-room tickets so some of you lot can go and enjoy the wondrous harmony that now appears to reign in there!

Totally agree.
At least Gilbert can now 'sit on the bench' with his friends instead of people he doesn't like........

if bilel is sold for £90k then they have a bargin and i for one will be so dissapointed because this guy is worth so much more, if he goes we will throw away a very talented player and a load of cash with it, crazy deal if this goes through.

if bilel is sold for £90k then they have a bargin and i for one will be so dissapointed because this guy is worth so much more, if he goes we will throw away a very talented player and a load of cash with it, crazy deal if this goes through.

Fair enough, but what good is he to the club when every time he has a hissy fit he sods off to France? I don't doubt he has ability, and I don't doubt he's seen as a legend (overused word if ever there was one where footballers are concerned) by some but he's currently a waste of space.

It seems to me that the majority seem happy with Mohsni's departure but not the club he's going to ( assuming the rumour is true ) - do you want him or not ?
Good luck to the man.
Apart from Hall , the only one worth the admission money this season

No, I and I'm sure others will certainly not be happy to see Bilel leave. I am absolutely certain that PS and the club have done everything in their power to try and help him reform his behaviour.........there has already been so much written on here to indicate that this was sadly not possible. If he leaves it will be with my disappointment and almost reluctant acceptance but also an understanding that this is probably best for the club.

I'm gutted that he's going. But if the other players in the squad want him out then what do we do? It's easier to get rid of Bil than get rid of the other 30.

This has all lost me, a player gets injured and goes home due to personal reasons and he is being slaughtered on here as being a disruptive influence in the dressing room.

The scissors on team mates story has only developed recently, it had always been just the Orient player and that was over a year ago

The game in which this incident happened was being lost, the team were under performing and three of them had been up to god knows what until all hours the night before and yet everyone seems to be forgetting that it was far more likely those threes behaviour which cost the game , yet no one has come out and said that in public.

If the dressing room is being split because of Bil, but has not been split when Hall , Grant and Clohessey got in a fight, when Hall, Dicko and Ferdinand decided on alternative match preparation , or when Gilbert publicly slags off a team mate for picking up two harsh yellow cards, one does tend to question the thinking in the dressing room.

If Bil does go would that mean more money to fund a decent striker on loan?

The scissors on team mates story has only developed recently, it had always been just the Orient player and that was over a year ago

It's irrelevant who he attacked. You try that in the office and see how soon your frogmarched out the door by security and to the nearest police station.

Fair enough, but what good is he to the club when every time he has a hissy fit he sods off to France? I don't doubt he has ability, and I don't doubt he's seen as a legend (overused word if ever there was one where footballers are concerned) by some but he's currently a waste of space.
waste of space, what like gilbert and he is on 3 times bilels wage, now thats a waste of money.

If Bil does go would that mean more money to fund a decent striker on loan?

Does that matter? Does any of it matter? When Dicko, Hall and Ferdinand were included in the Braintree squad I emailed PS and told him of my dismay. He replied saying that was deemed a punishment and further penalties were lined up. So the rest of the team were punished were they, having to play at Braintree? Two of them missed one game and even that could have been resting them up before the big Crawley game, who knows? If punishment is not seen to be given then no example is set. I for one am not going to pay money to see my team anymore, a decision that hurts me, but I cannot condone the lack of discipline coupled with the lack of any decent example set. As for Bilel I wanted him to stay. Maybe things are so bad at team level and they can't get on with him. Personally he should be pleased to be rid of some of them that are a poor excuse for a human being.

It's irrelevant who he attacked. You try that in the office and see how soon your frogmarched out the door by security and to the nearest police station.

And now he attacked someone..... again, previous reports referred to threatening an Orient player,

And if it was that disruptive, why has the discord only happened recently ? how long ago was that game ??

The bloke is young , hot headed and foreign, the dressing room appears to be bullying him and whilst he had Zaaboub and Bouzid with him last year it was not allowed to develop, but now its open season .

I'm gutted that he's going. But if the other players in the squad want him out then what do we do? It's easier to get rid of Bil than get rid of the other 30.
yeh think that is a good shout that one, if other players do not want him their then this may happen.

Could it be Bilel's behaviour is being exagerated to provide a smokescreen for the possible fact that we need money or in desperate need of a quick injection of money ?

Could it be Bilel's behaviour is being exagerated to provide a smokescreen for the possible fact that we need money or in desperate need of a quick injection of money ?

Why is it that whenever I read your posts the term 'Agent provocateur' comes to mind?:unsure:

didnt ron martin also say he was going to issue statements about what he intended to do with the four players as well ? or have i missed something, did they get any punishment ?

Why Rab? Not guaranteeing it's the case but its only fair to look at the bigger picture and not be biased towards or against one person. Tara'a financial imput is no more, I'm sure Gary Lockett won't be putting in a penny more ( Like Tara, possibly in the job to get back what he's put in,in the past) sp therefore Finances could be at the heart of this. potentially £90.000 is a relative good sum of money to get in the near future and the possibility we appear to be handing Bi;lel over to Crawley of all people as our promotion rivals seems a desperate need for Cash. Maybe no one else will pay that for him.

Think your right Tottenham. Like to know the real reason regarding Hall's situation.

waste of space, what like gilbert and he is on 3 times bilels wage, now thats a waste of money.

If he's not available to play, then yes he's a waste of space as potentially he is a waste of talent. As I don't have access to the players wage slips as you appear to have I can't comment.

Back