• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Molesley In or out. (Poll added)

In or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t think of a manager in the league that has had such a terrible start to a season and kept their job .
I really wanted this to work out for us and for Mark but i can’t muster any positives to try and defend his managerial reign thus far

The blokes hands are well and truly tied! Honestly who out there is going to come in and steady the ship? Because I can’t think of anyone. We are as good as relegated and the only many to blame for this is Ron not Molesley!

I think it all comes down to Saturday, lose to Boreham Wood and surely it's curtains?

But going off Rons comments at the update meeting he seems to really like Mark

I defended MM when this thread started ... I thought it was pathetic...

But now ?

He's got to go ... I'm sorry but he's not the man to turn this sinking ship around.

But you know ... Maybe no one is ! Maybe we are doomed to play non league football for the foreseeable future.

But I for one would rather role the dice and get someone in.

Go down fighting

The blokes hands are well and truly tied! Honestly who out there is going to come in and steady the ship? Because I can’t think of anyone. We are as good as relegated and the only many to blame for this is Ron not Molesley!

Who knows? There has been countless times through out football over the years where a new manager comes in and has a bounce. Again, it could be easily just the same old rubbish.

But on paper MM has only coached at conference south level, where as there are several managers who have a steeped football league resume who are without a job.

To just stick with Mark losing every week because someone else might not be better is just dangerous, and naive.

I defended MM when this thread started ... I thought it was pathetic...

But now ?

He's got to go ... I'm sorry but he's not the man to turn this sinking ship around.

But you know ... Maybe no one is ! Maybe we are doomed to play non league football for the foreseeable future.

But I for one would rather role the dice and get someone in.

Go down fighting

But who? You can want any name out there but they have to want to take the job! Even someone like Adam Barrett who bleeds blue doesn’t want the job!

I still want to support MM and have a glimmer of hope that he will come good. However I’m starting to feel as though we have a bloke who was good at ‘Football Manager’ at the helm.

Every game the tactics are ‘called out’ by Paul Clark and Glenn Pennyfather. Why not get them in to help MM with his tactics as a short term fix? Either that or get Tilson in to oversea things until the end of the year.

But who? You can want any name out there but they have to want to take the job! Even someone like Adam Barrett who bleeds blue doesn’t want the job!

Reckon Fagan would still take it; let's face it, no-one can do any worse!!

I still want to support MM and have a glimmer of hope that he will come good. However I’m starting to feel as though we have a bloke who was good at ‘Football Manager’ at the helm.

Every game the tactics are ‘called out’ by Paul Clark and Glenn Pennyfather. Why not get them in to help MM with his tactics as a short term fix? Either that or get Tilson in to oversea things until the end of the year.

When was the last time those two had a job in coaching/management. It’s easy to sit up in a commentary box and criticise a manager when you’re not in their position.

I think it all comes down to Saturday, lose to Boreham Wood and surely it's curtains?

But going off Rons comments at the update meeting he seems to really like Mark

I’m sure he’s a lovely guy & if Ron wants to he can invite him round for Xmas dinner providing the rule of 6 isn’t contravened.

But I don’t want this idiot (sorry, I know! he’s a really nice bloke) “managing” our football club anymore.

It’s not sustainable to keep getting stuffed every week until season end whilst getting 1 shot on target every game, ffs sort it out Ronald Martin, you are f*cking this club up??

Hmmm, I don’t think he would now. Just out of principle.

Why not, he'll have a point to prove and do you really think if offered, he would turn it down and stay at the U23, just out of principle?

If he was that fed up about it, he would have left.

Why not, he'll have a point to prove and do you really think if offered, he would turn it down and stay at the U23, just out of principle?

If he was that fed up about it, he would have left.

I don’t know, but judging by his little message he put on Twitter after not getting the job I just get the impression he would say no. He is highly rated and will no doubt end up at Hull at some point.

As they talk absolute b****ks the majority of the time.

Could we not get a "consultant" manager to come in until January to assist MM get to grips with league football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back